Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I shouldve known that. DOH! :joy:

6 Likes

Ok guys here are my vortex plants:

And this chocolate rain has the smallest leaves of any plant I have ever grown:

17 Likes

That’s a petite plant there. Looks healthy. Always amazes me the diversity in the plants we grow. My hat’s off to everyone who breeds and produces all these choices for us.

6 Likes

Morning folks!

10 Likes

Good morning everybody Happy Weekend to all

8 Likes

What up, Hogman? Hope everything is good for you. Those Razorbacks are sucking, big time this year, huh? They play good, but with a shitty schedule. Nearly all top 25 teams.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely been a rough season. They just fired the offensive coordinator (guy calling the plays) and have this week off so maybe they can iron things out a little but we may for real just get one more w this year. I love Razorback basketball so I’m getting fired up for that. Saturday we got a good pre season exhibition game against #3 Purdue at 3 should b a good one. Get to see where we stand anyways. Won’t b long before baseball gets goin that’s always fun.

Not a big basketball fan. Can’t say I’ve ever watched a single college game. I have started watching NBA tho. I guess because of OKC Thunder. I live about ten miles from the Thunder Arena.
I know Razorbacks Basketball is big over there. And they are usually a top ranked team when March Madness rolls around.

1 Like

I watch some thunder games. There’s a couple ex hogs play for them. I haven’t missed a razorbacks basketball game since 1994

Watch quite a few of them live. Plan on going at least twice this year to basketball and probably a couple baseball games in the spring. Football games wear me out make me feel old. Of course I can’t go to football game without tailgating and partying pretty hard and just not up to all the walking

1 Like

Here’s what I came home to today, this small tin my son left for me. Fill it up.:laughing:

Him and his girlfriend like to smoke, so I make sure it comes from me. It’s a different world out there nowadays.:peace_symbol:

15 Likes

We always did/do the same for our sons, and their wives, as they got married. lol It’s good looking out! Very OG of ya, brother!

7 Likes

My kids have always got weed from me. The shit that people use on plants can be nasty.

3 Likes

Ain’t dat de Trufus, Rufus! :wink: :crazy_face: :+1: :heart:

That’s what I’ve been saying ever since our sons started smoking!
I mean c’mon, amongst other ‘things’ there is nasty-ass chemicals, powdered glass ( :scream: !!!)all kindsa stuff that just makes ya shudder

3 Likes

You know when it’s really appreciated is the first time you have to smoke anything else :joy:. I’ve been telling my wife she had no idea how lucky she is. She would just look at me like, sure. Was priceless when she smoked regular street weed….she was shocked to see the quality difference. The price was shocking also

3 Likes

They busted someone on the Rez in Humboldt awhile back with fentanyl laced weed. That should make anyone cringe.

2 Likes

Damn! I been waiting for that shoe to drop!

1 Like

It’s crazy out there, I don’t understand after all these years, people still use those hard drugs. I’ll never understand that.

1 Like