Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Covelo. Wild West. Drive in with $, load up, get robbed on the way out. Not my kinda place.

Say what?! I can’t toss a like on thatun, brother!

I’m an alcoholic and an addict. Was/is. Like so many things. Start doing something to change how you feel, the decisions are over. Except stopping. I’m in chronic pain and I’m a drug addict. Talk about a mind fuck.
Sure wish life was simpler sometimes. Hope your visit with the “experts” went well @JohnnyPotseed .

3 Likes

I’ll clarify. I don’t drink or smoke crack anymore. 37 years. Wish I could say that about opiates.

6 Likes

Decades of doing every drug known to man, chopped everything though, and stay now with my one true love in life (always has been the #1)Ganja!

5 Likes

I’m surprised you are still able to get them proscribed. My area getting painkillers legally is hard.

1 Like

I had to tell my doc, don’t keep offering, it ain’t gonna happen!
Last year, when I was down hard/bad, and almost lost one or both legs, i let him write a script,… even took one now n then, but naw… ended up tossing the bottle. (into the disposal bin at the pharmacy, NOT in trash!)

4 Likes

My primary even knows I burn. That’s unheard of. Cool guy. We chat honestly and candidly. I’m lucky. Like an old wool blanket. It was once soft and warm. Now it’s scratchy, threadbare. But it “might” help like it used to. That’s “Opiates 101” in a nutshell for those fortunate to never have needed one. Being a recovering alcoholic just makes it more of a mindfuck.

1 Like

Recovery also so I understand the mind f@ckery part. I also get the decline in effectiveness over time. Doctors in my area stopped writing scripts for opiates. All of a sudden instead of opiates they put everyone on lyrica!

1 Like

lol My primary knows i was commercial when he first started treating me 4yrs ago. He also knows we smoke like burnt out diesels! Basically told him not to advise against it, because that ain’t gonna happen. He accepts it and moves on.

3 Likes

I think it’s that time again folks, I’ll cyas in the light a a brand new day!

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

I was talking to a nurse last time I went to see the doctor. She told me that since it went legal everyone is saying they smoke :crossed_fingers:
Good night brother :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

After discussing it with the boss lady, lol We’ve decided to name the new cross of Thunder Rose x Alaska Thunder Fuck… ‘DOUBLE THUNDER’ less offensive, and not taken by any other strain/cross as yet.

7 Likes

I had a suggestion but I wanted to survive my next visit to your house, Rose would have fed me to the dogs.,……

2 Likes

I think I mighta suggested thatun to her… lol She said they’d never find the body if i did!

2 Likes

Yep don’t want Johnny Treats for the dogs……

2 Likes

How’s momma dog doing now?

1 Like

She’s frisky again, Rose is happy. I tried to tell her not to worry, but you know how little momma can be.

5 Likes

Honestly? I think the vet was blowing smoke up our butts, to justify his fees.

2 Likes