Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Actual time is 5:33 am here. I’m just weird! :joy:
Hope ya get to feeling better. I understand back pain. Not eating the candy isn’t an option though. I’ll find a way! :fist:t3:

2 Likes

Raining hard here with 37 the high for today, so yeah… cold n wet? My two worst enemies!

2 Likes

CANDY? Did I hear CANDY? ears perked up like a terrier’s!
I’m type 2 diabetic, but now just ask me if I give a damn? Wait’ll the ‘after Halloween’ candy clearance sales and watch me shove little old ladies outta my way! (kiddin) :scream: :upside_down_face: :rofl: :lying_face:

6 Likes

Good morning all!
Housework and yard work are the plans for me, got lots to do so I hope my motivation lasts.

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee:
Need more coffeee… Rain all day here too.

4 Likes

CHOCOLATE!

3 Likes

What kills me is when the fronts move thru fast. That bounce in the barometer is rough for me.

2 Likes

temps are up n down like an elevator in a tall building. Gonna be in the 20s n 30 for the next 3-4 days then into the upper 60s n 70s for a few days
with rain off n on

1 Like

I’m stuck here in my chair, unable to do much moving, lol I’m gonna have to wait for Rose to get up this morning to help in the barn.
Not taking the scooter out in this downpour either, so She’ll have to help me just to get out there!

But, I guess the important thing is, I WILL go out there and do what I can…
Mostly just sitting in the chair in drying/cure room and trim. The plants have been hanging awhile drying, so all I gotta do is reach up and take em off the lines, lol

6 Likes

Good morning guys and gals. Rain again here too. I guess we just have to grin and bear it. I’ll wake n bake, I started a fire in the wood burner to knock the chill off. Have a nice Sunday everyone.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

lol now I’m jealous! We used to love our wood burning stoves. Had a big ol Ben Franklin dbl door griddle top that’d run ya outta the house! Can’t chop wood any more, and not gonna buy it! Too much on us nowadays, so that’s gone by the wayside…

3 Likes

I’ve needed help from the missus with a few thing I’ve always done. Tough one to get used to. I am very a fortunate Poodle.

1 Like

I’d say any of us old rascals that have a wife that is willing to help, are some fortunate mofos! lol

4 Likes

That cold front that pushed in is wicked. Sub 30s dipping all the way down into Texas. Hard to think about the temp difference that happened over a couple days.

2 Likes

Just yesterday Texas had record breaking heat in parts

crazy weather

2 Likes

It’s moving down! 2 hours ago it was 67 now it’s 59.

2 Likes

Yea that is wild. Our saying up here is “It’s New England, wait 15 minutes and the weather will change.”
Yesterday it hit 78, record breaking heat for Oct. Then it dropped off overnight by 20 degrees.

Every weekend, All summer long, it was a washout for a record of consecutives rainy weekends. Almost like clockwork. I think we hit like 9 or 10 weekends in a row. Brutal year for outdoor gardens.

6 Likes

Morning everyone.
Had a little Double Grape left is the Smashin’ Tray from last night. Wake and bake. Holy shit! High as a kite. Gonna be a good day…maybe.

7 Likes

We have had less than an inch of rain since mid August here. Huge drought. I was looking into the Double Grape for next season. Turns out it’s in the Scarlet Grapes I won from @blowdout2269 !

3 Likes

They say that in every state I have ever lived in. Kinda like the old “Watermelon Capital of the World”. I have seen it in several places. Rush Springs Oklahoma. Hope, Arkansas. Etc. Etc.
Just funny to me.

5 Likes