Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I almost made this comment. Like almost exactly this. :joy: All different states though! :rofl:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing @BigMike55 . Hope today gives you a break with the family stuff.

3 Likes

That makes sense, When I was out in Oregon it was literal. Different weather every couple mins.

I havent heard that one before :grin:

Morning This place is Hopping all the time LOL

3 Likes

Thanx. I took care of the biggest part of it yesterday.
But its always something with my in laws.
Plus I harvested a little Zamaldelica plant.
And good thing too. A little rainy and very cold and windy today. They said wind chill will be around 15-20F today.

2 Likes

I don’t have anything to harvest until next weekend. I think I have a Tigerberry and two blueberry diesel x black cherry ready inside.

This one is stuck in my head! Beautiful cola on that lady! :fist:t3: @Greenfingers

5 Likes

I’m taking off for the evening folks. I’ll see all you good people tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good morning JP & Company!

7 Likes

Good morning @buck90 @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

9 Likes

Yoooooo…seedlings are watered…3rd cup of coffee filling up…LFG!! :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

6 Likes

Gooood Morning JP and OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses:

It’s raining all day…again. :grin:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Lol…awesome movie! I love Bill Murray…lol…What About Bob is a good one too.

4 Likes

Thats my favorite movie with bill haha DOCTOR MARVIN! DOCTOR LEO MARTIN!

3 Likes

I remember being a kid and seeing him walk around wkth the fish in a jar around his neck…lol…I thought that was the greatest, smartest thing ever…lol

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Morning my wonderful friends.

Bill Murray in Stripes was epic.
And I fell in love with PJ Soles.

Have a good one, buds!

6 Likes

lol Let’s face it, folks. Bill Murray is good in pretty much any movie he played in!

5 Likes

Morning mellow fellows!

4 Likes