Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I got the mail and it was a double header. Thank you @BigMike55, you bet I’m gonna grow em, I have a plan going on right now. Tomorrow morning I’m starting some wreckage master bastard kush for the @THCeed grow off sure won’t hurt to get some other stuff going too.

The other was one I won on double D’s giveaway. Romulan.

7 Likes

That’s a very OGenerous offer from ya, my friend! The kind of stuff that makes OG the best site around! lol
I got away from the autos, myself. Not to say they aren’t any good… I just don’t like the fact I can’t clone em! :scream: :wink: :+1:

7 Likes

Those Double Grape autos are frickin killer smoke to me. I’m hitting some right now.

1 Like

Didn’t say they weren’t good lol I just don’t care for the autos because I can’t clone em!

1 Like

But you can maybe grow two, change one to a boy and pollinate the others for seed, yes?

2 Likes

Here’s a bit of whats going on in the barn
the center of veg room, group shot

my grafting experiment. Vortex grafted onto a Frankie mom, coming along fine so far

The budroom group shot 1 White Rhino, 1 Frankenstein, 2 Unicorn Poop

White Rhino

Frankenstein

Sorry but no pics of the seedlings this morning. But, there are Grand Prix, Cafe Racer, Air Force 1, and Sour Diesel going on the shelf, along with some Frankenstein and White Rhino clones in trays with humidity domes.
Got a few more strains coming and will be getting them up n running soon, lol

10 Likes

Yeah, but the autos just aren’t as potent as the photos of the same name. Due to the Ruderalis used to make em into autos, that reduces the THC content a good bit.

2 Likes

Love your trees Johnny, I’d like to grow like that but I’ll just live vicariously through you and @BigMike55 and grow mine a little smaller my friend.:wink:

1 Like

How did I miss this. :slight_smile:
Yes please. :100: %
Thank you.
Do you still have my address?

3 Likes

I do my friend, I’ll get these out to you pronto.

3 Likes

Man I have read about you raving about the Double Grape for a while now, I’m actually running some autos right now. Where did you acquire some? Would love to run some of the price was right

They were gifted to me here. I had five beans. They all popped a produced some of the nicest bud I have in the cabinet, right next to Frankenstein and London Pound Cake. I call it the Unholy Three. They are rotated regularly.

It ain’t just me either. The guys I have shared some with will vouch for it. Its dam good. I just can’t remember who gave the seeds to me. If I remember correctly there was a GC on the coin flip they came in.

3 Likes

Man, I wasted A ton of time and money today. I ran a couple runs of bubble hash and realized I was get a bit of trash in it. So I shut it down and cleaned everything really goodly.
Ran it again. Still getting trash in it. I must have a rip in the working bag is the only thing I can figger. I did get a nice bit of hash but its all contaminated with buts of plant matter.
Dammit!

3 Likes

Ah, okay. My mouth waters with all the descriptions haha.

lol It’ll STILL smoke, my friend!

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that man, I understand it sucks to go through all the trouble just for something like that to happen in the last mile
Edit: @JohnnyPotseed is right :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It did say GC on the flip. Maybe @GCBudz sent them to me, I can’t remember. I owe whoever sent them cuz its Frickin awesome smoke.

1 Like

That’s awesome well thanks for checking.

1 Like

Oh it will be smoked. Haha. I just wanted it to be pretty. Like @Oldjoints has made.

4 Likes

If you had a rip in the working bag it would only be dirty in the bag below it. Same with the rest of the bags, so it should be obvious which bag would have a rip in it……

And pretty doesn’t feed the head, just sucks to do all that work to get a result you aren’t pleased with!

3 Likes