Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning Johnny and crew!
Gotta turn on the heat this evening for the first time this year it’s looking like. Freeze warning for the next two nights. Kinda unusual for around here.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s, it’s cold out here too. Chance of a snow flake tonight.:cold_face:

6 Likes

Thermometer says 30 outside here, atm but no snow at least lol

4 Likes

Good morning buds and budettes. Hope everyone has a perfect day.

8 Likes

Morning OG. Let’s all have a better day than yesterday. If you had a good day, great! I didn’t. Ouch!

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee:

Hope the coffee is hot and strong. Overslepted DOH!

Time to start to waxing the snowboard. :mountain_snow:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. I haven’t forgotten you all. lol
Between getting ready for Winter and doctor appointments I haven’t been able to get on here much. Hopefully after we are better set up for the cold, and the doctors find out what’s going on with me, I’ll be back on here bugging you all more often.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

12 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everybody has the best day possible.

7 Likes

Just sitting in Doc office again this morning, waiting on doc so came on here to kill time

2 Likes

You just take care of yourself , brother!

4 Likes

I have those two Frankenstein plants but really only NEED one. I took a pile of cuts yesterday for clonage. My friend in Moore has been bugging me for a Frankie. Think I will give one to him. I’m comfy with one that I can cut clones from.
That will make him happy.

7 Likes

I should hope to kiss a pig!
If not… don’t give him anything else. lol
If he isn’t happy with that, you’ll never make him happy.
:cowboy_hat_face: :+1:t5:

4 Likes

I know it. He’s A good guy and a good grower. I don’t trust him to come to see my garden, yet. I have only known him for about six months or so.
But at least, when I go on my few weeks vacation in a month, if my Frankie dies, hell have my other one that I can get her back. This is the clones from clones from clones of original Frankenstein, so I don’t wanna lose it completely.

6 Likes

Morning you green thumbed maniacs.

7 Likes

Morning OG. appt day I guess. X-rays in 20 minutes for me

8 Likes

Just heard the mail carrier, got to check the mailbox🤞

2 Likes

Such a sad sight.

The last of my Double Grape.
:cry:

6 Likes

I hate it when I get down to the last nug. Would you like to grow some of those @MoBilly? I have 15 beans of double grape auto fems, I’ll send you half of them.:+1:t2:

3 Likes