Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Shiver me timbers, Already!?

1 Like

We’ve had the heaters going in all 3 rooms of the barn for a couple days now. Got radiator heaters in bud n veg, small forced air heater in dry/cure. On low, they keep it nice in the whole barn, around 72-75
Supposed to be back in the 60s-70s by the weekend. I can deal with that!

8 Likes

Mornin OG’s. :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

Morning folks! Getting chilly out there…

5 Likes

Morning Folks ,Enjoy the time off @buck90 its going to be a bit of a stiff winter i can feel it in my bones colder than a well diggers ass today :cold_face:

4 Likes

I went and bought some edibles for Zee’s sister yesterday. They had a deal where you buy $100 and they give you your choice of an eighth of flower.
I chose some Blue Dream. I smoked three hits this morning with coffee. Hoohoo. Pretty decent for dispo weed. Things must be improving out there. The last two times I have tried dispo weed I have enjoyed it. Before that? Not so much. But I don’t usually smoke dispo weed. But when I have I have been big time disappointed

11 Likes

How was the duration of the buzz?Some of the dispo weed i tried wasnt bad ,No where near as good as the Frankie but still had an ok high.My only complaint was it lasted for 45 min and petered out then bam Sober as a judge.I get a tolerance fast to dispo weed too like 3 rd time smoking same bag and im over it.Thank god i had that frankie i swear you can get immune to it.

3 Likes

That 45 minutes seems the standard for dispo weed.

4 Likes

Im assuming its from the ripeness and when they picked it.Thier in a hurry to get product out in jars on counters and dont give a shit about What the Tricome count is like or thier loosing a lot of Trics in all those hopper machines they like trimming in and its all going into thier concentrate market

2 Likes

I’m a fair lightweight on weed. I grew a beautiful Sunset Sherbet x Gg and it was super frosty but the high was like 30 mins and then stone strait. I let some go longer on the plant, but it had the same result.

3 Likes

The buzz lasted about an hour. No more than that. Which I kinda expected. And wanted. I still had chore, then to the bank, then to the post office. Then to the collision center to sign a release on my totalled truck. Plus grandson needs more help. Again. Some more… And its a good 45 minutes over there an d45 back plus the help part.

And that’s the easy stuff.

6 Likes

At least lightning has not come out of the sky, hitting me on top of my head, setting my hair and clothes on fire.

Yet.

5 Likes

I got shocked by lightning once, on a pier with a bait tank and pump for sending water up to the tank. Lightning struck the tank and we were standing nearby. Just got a tingle up my legs.

3 Likes

Best Halloween candy ever…

Kid in me still gotta have candy on Halloween :joy:

9 Likes

only on Halloween? I gots to have it all year! :scream: :wink: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Looks like brownie mix, has to be a get baked joke in there somewhere.

2 Likes

My kids hate them, I just got a bag full.

4 Likes

Do you like them? @THCeed

1 Like