Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Gonna close it down for the evening here.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Goodnight buddy! :fist:t3:

2 Likes

Good night guys

2 Likes

I am a chocoholic.

5 Likes

Me also :yum:. Love it

3 Likes

Probably a Beanohholic too. :thinking:

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods
Brrrrrr…….time for a walk but it’s so cold the dog ain’t having it :joy:
Good morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods @buck90 @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

And gonna RESERVE every one of those Babies, Bro!! Keep on doing whatcha doin’, you’ve got a customer for LIFE. Continue to SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh, there are gonna be soooo many fun crosses and mixes using the strains on the list there, along with what’s already here! lol :scream: :star_struck: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

6 Likes

Cafe Racer is such a good name.

2 Likes

Like a Kid in front of the Candy Store, pointing at EVERY JAR in the place!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Cafe Racer from Blimburn Seeds.25%THC tested as high as 35%
Girl Scout Cookies X OG Kush X Grandaddy Purple

edit… I honestly question the truth of that ‘35%’ lol but still…

5 Likes

We watched a kinda messed up Christmas movie last night! lol Has anyone seen the movie, ‘Violent Night’? About a family mansion getting invaded by robbers on Christmas Eve night and Santa coming to the rescue, kicking ass

We didn’t bother trying to keep up with his body count, lol but it was high!

4 Likes

I think you got a winner. Modern twist on the predecessors. Last time I had GDP was in 2010. Only purple buds that was around then.

1 Like

I’ve grown GDP often over the past 5-6 yrs, more was ordered and never a complaint from any of the dispos that bought it from us. lol

Actually, even though I was just responding to your comment about GDP, we grew all of those strains quite often, for sale.

3 Likes

Nice! I bet you provided them with the fire. Grown with love n care.

I enjoyed it as an end consumer from whomever was growing it back then. $65/ 8th was the going rate. Never any wiggle room in the late 2000s and first half of 2010s.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @InTheWoods @misterbee @CanuckistanPete @buck90. Time to wake n bake, happy Thursday :peace_symbol:

5 Likes