Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Morning errybuddy.
Hope you’uns have a great day.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Enjoy your Fried-day!!!

7 Likes

Good morning folks, winding down the week, have a nice Friday. I’ll be trimming up one today.

6 Likes

Morning mofos. TGIFF!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. I may resemble that sleepy head comment :joy:

3 Likes

Can there be a mixed response? lol My head is awake, but my body is asleep… kinda, sorta!
lol back is out and can’t move very much, so it might as well be asleep!

2 Likes

Absolutely!! Forced inaction can only create sleepy heads :joy:

1 Like

Howzit going Slickeroo???
Hope things are good for you, man!

1 Like

Naw, lol I’m sitting here with a dbl back brace on, while gleaning seeds from harvested plants.
I can do this without moving much more than my hands/arms!

2 Likes

Morning OG. Recently there was a discussion on what pain sprays, roll-ons worked on spasms. I’ve got some new issues I’m willing to try

2 Likes

Perfect activity for the day! New baby beans galore :grin:

2 Likes

Anybody remember what the good one was?

Zero idea on that, cuz. Hopefully someone knows?

Someone will chime in. I hope.

1 Like

I’ve been using BioFreeze seems to work real well. That in concert with a fatty, and I feel no pain.

3 Likes

The BOGO has ended folks! I want to thank each and every one of you that helped to make it such a grand success!
Over Grow The World!!

7 Likes

Hurt bad enough I was puking earlier. Which just makes it worse. Brutal.

Damn cuz! No like for thatun! Only hope you do better, soon…

I use Theraworx. It helps me quite a bit. I hope you get past this soon crownpoodle.

2 Likes

Bingo. Thanks @MoBilly. Sometimes when’s it’s bad I’ll pass out. I can feel it coming so haven’t hit my head yet. That I’ll puke is easy. Extra quart of spit and it’s all over. Used to rinse my mouth with what I was drinking. Keep right on. The missus put a stop to that. Other things

1 Like