Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Gonna leave yas now, citizens of the OGniverse…

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny!:fist:t3:
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG! :facepunch:t3:
Hope everyone has a great weekend! :grinning: 🪶🪶

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning everyone. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @NDNCHILD @chronix @InTheWoods, have a wonderful weekend.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Can I have a wonderful weekend too?

8 Likes

I can only hope you have a wonderful weekend. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Untitledchnge to nice weekend lol

5 Likes

Hell ya know what? @THCeed have a fantastic week ahead as well bro! :fist:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks guys.
This place always manages to make me smile.
You folks have an amazing Saturday.

9 Likes

Morning OG. No more tests before I see the surgeon next week. Never had a major medical procedure like surgery. Lucky I guess. Lot of apprehension right now.

9 Likes

Morning y’all. Happy weekend to ya!
Bloody Monster is bloomin like crazy.
I’ll share some pics when I get back above ground. I got poor service in the basement grow, lol.
Hey @crownpoodle, Theraworx is very good for cramps and spasms. I also use a combination of Deep Blue, Biofreeze, and a CBD balm for general aches and pains. I was wanting to try Voltaren, but then I seen that it’s active ingredient is Diclofinac(an NSAID).

7 Likes

For sure you can, you need a break.
Good luck with your surgery @crownpoodle☮️

3 Likes

Yeah he does!

2 Likes

Positive vibes going your way @crownpoodle. Hope that surgery makes you feel better and wish a speedy recovery! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I’ve used Diclofinac for nerve pain in my feet before. Works good for that.

2 Likes

Good morning y’all!
@crownpoodle positive vibes out to you for a successful surgery and quick recovery.
I am trying to be sneaky with the weed while we have company, so sitting on my throne typing this.
Have a great Saturday :rocket:

8 Likes

Morning everybody.
Game day is here for all the sports fans.
BEDLAM! OU Sooners vs OSU Cowboys. For the last time. Since OU is leaving Big 12 and going to the SEC.

Anyways. If you don’t like football I think there’s some reruns of Captain Kangaroo.
Haha

Have a good day my peeps.

6 Likes

The reason I steer away from it is that I think this is one medication that I might be allergic to.
I probably take my maximum of acetaminophen and NSAIDS daily but my ortho put me on diclofenac once, and I had a weird sore throat thing going on shortly thereafter. I still have the bottle and plan to do another test on myself sometime, just to see if that’s the culprit. But I generally rotate between motrin, ibuprofen, and meloxicam throughout the year.

1 Like