Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Off Monday so a long weekend around here, gonna fire up the grill tomorrow and have the kids over

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG. Looks like I’m post # 30,022 in JPS 3 ring circus.

10 Likes

Good morning everybody, and especially good morning OG!

8 Likes

Damn part 6 now? Good stuff.

Morning folkers!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Hope everyone is gonna have a grand weekend!

7 Likes

Morning OG! It’s a fine day for my grandson Weston’s 6th birthday party! Was already told by my wife I’m not allowed in the bounce house/ water slide.

6 Likes

Well hell, lol she just took all the fun outta things! :crazy_face: Happy B-day to your grandson, cuz!
Is she gonna let you have some of the cake, at least?

4 Likes

Looks like @MoBilly got the cherry on part 6.

Good morning. Congrats on the new page brother @JohnnyPotseed

7 Likes

Morning everyone!
Yes, this is me Pete. Like literally, right now.
Damn @crownpoodle, got put on notice, lol. There goes your fun! Happy b day to the offspring.:wink:
Let’s have a great weekend!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2::peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

Congrats on Part 6 JP! @MoBilly was on a mission :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good morning everybody! :coffee:
Woke up late and ran around before a sip of coffee this morning. Tractor supply run for chicken some feed.
I got a XL coffee and all errands over before 9:30, Its gonna be a great day. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good morning, I loved those bounce houses when I was kid, He’s gonna love it.

You have to tell her that "You are only making sure it’s safe for the children ".:grin:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Part 6 :tada::tada::tada: congratulations @JohnnyPotseed
Have fun at the party @crownpoodle

3 Likes

The slide and bounce house I could manage. No swings for this guy. Just sitting in a swing makes me nauseous.

3 Likes

At least you know your limitations :joy:

2 Likes

So I get on here and they only give me 2 likes before telling me to wait 4 hours! I haven’t even been on for over 12 hours!
This is rigged!
But this was too good not to put a like on. lol

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Yeah. It started out as a joke but @JohnnyPotseed kept me lined out and saw to it that I knew it was coming up. You might say that he was “Johnny on the spot” in that respect. lol

4 Likes

That’s awesome man! Six is such a fun age.
Have a conspirator lead your wife around to the far side of the house for a short bit. Then the bounce house is YOURS !
Maybe you shouldn’t try the slide though. I don’t know how big you are after all. lol

5 Likes

outta likes, brother lol so here ya go :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Enjoy the party with your grandson @crownpoodle
I was just explaining to a younger feller the other day the activities we used to do at b ‘day parties since we didn’t have these such things. One that came to mind and NO WAY in hell I would ever do again :face_vomiting: bobbin for apples :nauseated_face:

pleasant day here, the wife is happy we are done grocery shopping for the week and just relaxing

3 Likes

lol That’s allowed, cuz! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!
outta likes so here ya go :heart: :heart: :heart:

How about a nice rousing game of ‘Pin the Tail on the Donkey’?! :rofl:

3 Likes