Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Sounds like a plan, cuz! Enjoy!

1 Like

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Yum, old fashions donuts?

Hope you have a great and relaxing time!

4 Likes

RESERVING EVERYTHING!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem brother, lol you know ya got it!

That’s just to get 2024 kicked off to a grand start! lol

3 Likes

Bro, may ALL the negativity in your Circle evaporate faster than Fog on a hot day!!! Stay positive, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Morning folks!!! It was all hail and frost last night and now it’s all melted so I’m taking this as a win for my AM so far.

Hoping all y’all get a few bubbles of “Oh good!” throughout your day as well!

:v: :grin:

7 Likes

Sounds like Mikey needs a big bowl of Cream of Wheat with a little jam on top!

(note: this is 110% my go-to comfort food after a day like you described!)

6 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters.
I have a few more issues to take care of today. I hope this crap is coming to an end.
But I’m gonna start the day with hot coffee and a nice bowl of London Pound Cake. That might brighten the day a bit.

10 Likes

YOU GOT THIS @BigMike55 !

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!
@BigMike55,
Family can create problems like nothing else can in a persons life. But I know you got this by the short and curlies brother.

6 Likes

Good morning friends. Gonna b a rainy day here looks like. I’m ready for a weekend how bout y’all?

5 Likes

Weekend… :thinking:
What is this thing people keep talking about? Week…end… but it never does. Critters still get fed… Stalls still need cleaned… I have to finish rebuilding that tool shed (got the roof done but now there’s inside work…
No end to the week for me. lol

6 Likes

I know its nice to have all the time in the world to do what you want, but some of us are beholden to the man and gotta report to someone else other than ourselves :pensive: Have a great day @MoBilly my friend!

:joy::joy::joy:

Oh! And tomorrow is veterans day so its a 3 day weekend for meeeee! :fist:

7 Likes

Morning fellers!

8 Likes

I love that stuff! COW. Maple syrup. Spot of brown sugar. Nice dollop of my cannabutter. These days I’m having that butter on a bagel. Too hard on my back to stand long enough to make it.

3 Likes

Yo, Bro, just saw your Package is “Out for Delivery!!” Glad it made it there, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

2 Likes

Went from 20+ degrees warmer than avg the past 3 days, to below avg today!
lol 86 yesterday high today 58, almost 30 degree diff, and ya can damn sure tell the diff! lol Just glad no rain…

1 Like

Know what you mean, holding steady at 28 Degrees now. Oh well, what can you do, Life goes on. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cyas in the morning, folks.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes