Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Being ‘in from the cold’ is such a fresh feeling, brother! I know… I spent my entire life with my head on a swivel, waiting for that knock on the door. Now I’m ‘legit as it git’ and the feeling is so great! I’m glad for ya, enjoy!!

4 Likes

Sure there are, also pests & animals, and don’t forget Mother Nature! lol but no mo worry about JAIL!

2 Likes

I’ll still try to be discreet, it means I can get out of the weeds and tall grass, air flow was my biggest issue. I don’t have any neighbors close by. Just acres of farmland at the moment.

4 Likes

Good Morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Congrats @Greenfingers on your state legalizing!

5 Likes

I’d think that like so many legal state, there will be rules, regulations, and restrictions on how and where you grow/use it. Most states want it ‘out of sight’ from the general public. But if you have all that land, then I see no problem. Other than, like @crownpoodle said, thieves will be the biggest threat, probably. lol I’d put up a tall fence enclosure right behind your house where you can see it easily.

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Thanks for the responses.
No, not root bound.
Yeah, I know the little lights aren’t really a factor.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Congratulations @Greenfingers it’s such a great feeling not to have to worry!

6 Likes

Morning everyone.

1. Congrats to Ohio for coming to its senses. Plant counts??? Never have heard of Johnny Law coming to houses to inspect for compliance. FUGG’M
  2. Im the pollen donor of Bloody Monster. I have grown her several times. Never had a hermie and very strong plants. Can’t imagine what caused your problem.

My family problems may be about over. Hopefully. I was so aggravated yesterday, I never even ate or even got stoned. Maybe I can make up for it today.
Have a good one guys and gals.

11 Likes

Hate it for ya @BigMike55 hopefully everything will smooth over soon. Stress is no good my friend.

4 Likes

Good morning everybody. :coffee:

5 Likes

It went… lol Now to live around boxes for awhile until we finally find a home for everything :neutral_face:

Morning folks!

4 Likes

Good morning. All you outlaws

5 Likes

Morning folky folks! Everyone else too!

:rofl: :+1:

8 Likes

@Pigeonman
Here you go man. :slight_smile: I qualify.

7 Likes

Well good morning Pigeonman! I hope you have a coo day, versus a coo-coo day :rofl::v:

6 Likes

Gonna shut down for the night folks.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Have a good night Johnny. :v:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, time to make the doughnuts.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Trying to get going here, coffee is tasting great and the joint of Beach Crasher is tasting even better.
Got about 10 hours of honest work to put in today then off for a long weekend. Going to the mountains for a nice getaway.
Have a great day y’all!

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes