Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

:scream: :crazy_face: :wink:
‘Self medicating’ is illegal, ya know. Must follow prescribed dosage or face the consequences! (meaning getting so F’n stoned ya can’t see straight! :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :star_struck: :+1:)

3 Likes

I feeder nice,
Like sugar and spice.

Aye. Here’s a little of that bubble hash I made recently. I like to grind some up to put a topper on a bong rip.

16 Likes

That stuff will knock your pud in the mud. Like it just did mine. Hehe.

3 Likes

Good night everyone. Opening day of deer season is upon us! It’s supposed to be a nice cool morning and very little wind to deal with.
Wish me luck.
Be careful! They are right in front of you before you even know it.

4 Likes

Rest easy brother!

3 Likes

Oh deer. :laughing: :deer:

2 Likes

You too @JohnnyPotseed .

I just got in from the lake. We only caught a four nice sized Blue Catfish. Hopefully I’ll fill my freezer tomorrow since I didn’t tonight. lol

6 Likes

shutting down here for the evening also, dwellers of the OGniverse.

Good Night OG!.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, working on Saturday? That’s sacrilege, but here I am up and running again. Have a nice weekend everyone.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Mornin’ @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

12 Likes

I am sitting in a tree stand with shotgun in hand this morning as well. 0 feels like -5

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Good luck @MoBilly & @THCeed !

7 Likes

Good morning Jp and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

@THCeed I hope you get a nice buck!

4 Likes

@CanuckistanPete you’re assuming I actually went to sleep. Sometimes.

3 Likes

Good morning circus dwellers. Hope everyone has a good one today.

4 Likes

My brother got this one

Good luck fellas

11 Likes

Hell I’d love to burn a couple cast some lines and shoot the shit with ya !

4 Likes

Good morning fellas !

5 Likes

Oldest son took out an 8pointer at 8yrs old. Got pics somewhere, but this is a pic of his 2nd, a 6pt.
sorry had personal info that i couldn’t change. So here’s another pic of a few I took out, doing crop damage control for friends & family.
lol wish I could be out there with yas!

lol I can’t get the damn pics to edit!

7 Likes