Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

That’s a dandy buck for a lil feller

2 Likes

He took 3 his first season, an 8pt, a 6pt, and a doe
We didn’t hunt from a stand, tracked em, and headed em off. All day affair.

2 Likes

lol as yas can see… I’ve always had a beard! Hell, even 30yrs ago, it was already getting gray. lol I kept it a lot neater than now-a-days
I’ll get pissed if I gouged it in trimming and take it down to a goatee for awhile, but always grow it back, lol

2 Likes

Morning fella’s!
While we’re sharing; check out this monster city buck that’s been hanging out near one of my job sites.

Have a great weekend y’all.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi deer.
Do you have any doe?
Yeah, three bucks.

Morning folks.
That bubble hash kicked the shit out of me last night. Two little bangs on the bong and that was all she wrote! If I could make hash like that all the time, I would prolly stop doing flower. I like it a lot.

7 Likes

I went through a serious bubble hash making phase about a decade ago. Yeah, I wouldn’t even smoke flower. I just wanted to burn my bubble!
My friends kinda thought I was an ass, lol.
But it was better!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Those are some nice buck shots! Good luck everyone sitting out there. Of course that monster is in a safe zone :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, basically somebody’s pet. :joy:

2 Likes

Haven’t posted many pics lately, lol so here’s a shot of the budroom. Things are comin along, The SHE BEAST I hit with fem Frankie dust is showing good signs of the dust taking, a lot of the pistils are turning brown. tall gals in the back are a couple of Frankenstein, and a White Rhino. Then up front is a few Unicorn Poop, and the Space Queen boy. Soon as he starts putting out pods, we’ll isolate to collect.

12 Likes

My neighbor started feeding them. They hear the door open and come in to see if you are putting out any good food. It’s cool to see but makes me sad also.
Plants are beasts @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Good morning all. No luck today but it is beautiful weather for it all the upcoming week.

4 Likes

Hey all!
Stopping for a minute to eat, vacations can be busy! I’ll have to catch up this evening

3 Likes

I have zero doubt that it would be a great time @Rabeats2093 . :wink:
The gathering in OK was a moment in time worthy of song! That would be a fishing trip I’d love to go on.

1 Like

That centre front one has quite the stock on it . No lack of support there.

1 Like

The Unicorn Poop is very sturdy

2 Likes

Well, I made the decision the other day.
Finally got around to doing the deed today!
Poor girl. She’d have been amazing.

And the last photos of her.

All stripped down to her skivees ready to dry or freeze:

Yes, I might have gotten a tad violent with her.
Probably a little bit of rage…and sadness, lol.

Well, at least her resin can be used for some butter, oil, or hash. She was one of the stickiest plants I’ve handled in a while!

11 Likes

Gonna close it down for the evening folks…

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night buddy

3 Likes

Good night everyone. Hope ya all have a good night. :slightly_smiling_face: :v: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I had a great night.
The grow room is officially the cleanest room in my house! Lol. I can’t get the smell of bleach outta my nose.
All scrubbed down. Got the UVC and ozone running in there now. :+1:t2:

Good night y’all. Well, not me. Gonna watch a movie with the wife. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes