Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Wow knock on wood, I have been very lucky. I think I’ve had it three or four times and every time I have barely known I’ve had it. The last time, I didn’t know it at all but I have not let them stick me with any of their shots yet. It seems to be working for me.

2 Likes

I haven’t had so much as a runny nose since before C that I can remember.

I haven’t either. But I understand why some do. I’ve never been prone to sickness.

2 Likes

Every single time they have vaccinated me against something I get it from the vaccination. Stopped getting them a long time ago and haven’t gotten anything since.

3 Likes

I understand, I have never been prone to listening to the governments BS

2 Likes

I never got vaccinated for anything when younger. but as a person gets up there in age, with a lot of ailments… things change.

2 Likes

Not even when you went overseas Johnny? Shit man when I went I felt like a dang pincushion.

1 Like

That was a different situation, brother. I’m speaking of anything I had a choice in, lol

2 Likes

EVERYONE going overseas gets all the shots! What was funny was when we went to a new port they made sure we knew where the “red light district” was so we could avoid it. Of course that’s exactly where everyone went!

4 Likes

When they told you where to “avoid” was there a knowing grin on their faces. lol
:laughing:

2 Likes

They knew what they were doing for sure! The line at the medics was always long after every port! I always bought hashish and avoided the brothels so never waited in those lines.

2 Likes

They met yas at the docks in Nam, lol no need to go anywhere

2 Likes

I only had one round of that. Dad heard me groaning when I was taking a piss and took me in to the hospital. That was a heck of a 13th birthday present from my uncle. He should have shopped around in a better part of town.

1 Like

After our Med cruise we floated outside of the US coastal waters for a few days because not everyone got their shots. They announced we were staying there until every person aboard was accounted for on getting those shots.

1 Like

I’m guessing most young men have had that lol To get a shot as treatment for something isn’t the same as preventative/vaccination

2 Likes

Yep. Mine was just Penicillin. :slight_smile:

same here lol

I can remember that being the only lie I ever knew my dad told my mom. “Oh, it’s just a urinary infection and the shot and a week of pills will get things straightened out”. I paraphrase but that’s the gist. lol

1 Like

They do change @JohnnyPotseed. I’ve heard aging called the “furniture disease”. Your chest migrates to your drawers.

3 Likes

Morning party people.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone fascinating coffee conversation here always :joy:

2 Likes