Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

They either got a lot of weed or are pissed about how much they missed. I’m thinking a little bit of both :joy:

3 Likes

Hey gang, still kicking here. I have my crew at the house taking care of the grow. Technology is great, I get pictures of my plants from the wife and everything looks good.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Good to hear buddy

3 Likes

Glad you have solid support. Hope any necessary recovery is uneventful and quick. They got you for a day or so?

3 Likes

Gonna shut it down for the evening, good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Glad to hear, get right @Greenfingers ! You too @BigMike55.

I’m on my 2nd round of covid currently.

Oh and good morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

@CanuckistanPete Get well brotha!

6 Likes

Thanks…not too bad. I took another shot a few weeks ago. Been up and about, going for a walk before anyone is on the street.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Glad ya feeling up to a walk, in spite of the Covid, brother!

4 Likes

Good morning gentlemen!

3 Likes

Thanks Johnny…just feeling a little light headed…had some chills and sore throat but they seem to be gone…it only showed up Monday so I like how this is going.

1 Like

I got it bad in early 2020…worst week ever! Been getting shots every year since, lol do NOT want to be visited again.

I’ve been ‘down’ longer periods for various ailments. But as for ‘flu-like’ sick, that was the worst I’d even been in my life!

2 Likes

The last round of covid I had, I didn’t even know. My wife felt a little under the weather and did a test and was positive. She tested both children and one was positive the other was not. I had no idea and was out carrying on with work and business, until she contacted me. I said I don’t need to take a test, I have absolutely no symptoms, I don’t feel sick whatsoever I am fine. So when I get home just to appease her I take the test and twice it’s positive. I hope yours isn’t very severe either.

3 Likes

that was the worst I’d even been in my life!

You were born a sick puppy and you will die one……

3 Likes

Yeah, that shit kicked my ass in 2020.
It seriously felt like someone was standing on my chest. I couldn’t even get up or down the twelve steps to the basement without a break to catch my breath. :grimacing:

2 Likes

lol Not even, brother! Actually for most of my life, I was healthy as a race horse!

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

UMMM. I don’t think he was speaking physically brother. lol

1 Like

lol I think you might be right…
but, that ain’t got nuttin to do with it!

2 Likes

Nope, sure ‘twasnt

2 Likes