Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh boy oh boy!

2 Likes

With all the different combos, pure strain seeds, and crosses. My 2024 year is gonna be a busy one!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning everyone, today’s the day I go to surgery. Wish me luck, I’ll only be able to count to nineteen after surgery.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Good Luck, brother!

4 Likes

Thanks my friend. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

:green_heart:

1 Like

@Greenfingers
Like Johnny said, “good luck brother”.

3 Likes

Use your dick @Greenfingers. Ought to count for something. Again. UNEVENTFUL RECOVERY. I decided that’s mandatory, not optional. We’re all with you.

2 Likes

I hate to admit it @crownpoodle but I had to think about that one a second. lol

1 Like

Good luck @Greenfingers hope it all goes well for you!

3 Likes

Hoping by now you are resting and recuperating @Greenfingers wont be long you will be back at home

Y’all were speaking of injections, when I was serving in the eighties they used these air contraptions instead of needles. I was thinking WTF are they going to do to me. I didn’t have issues but that air can tear the skin up.

Good evening all!

5 Likes

I’m closing things out for the evening folks. I’ll cyas in the morning.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Night Brother :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Had a couple comments to make on another thread on problems with bugs. So was still here for a short. lol Gone now

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG. Morning @JohnnyPotseed. How’d the double back brace work for you? I felt better yesterday than in weeks. So of course I over did it. I could hardly get out of bed to take a leak.

4 Likes

Damn cuz, take it easy there! This dbl back brace also has a lumbar support, it does make it possible to move some, so I reckon it’s better than none at all. lol Every time I stand up or try to walk, I almost hit the ground, even holding onto this rollaround walker. I reckon that without it, I would be on the ground. Rose and I figure it’s from a bad fall I had 3weeks ago in the back yard going to the barn. This is probably one of the worst episodes of back being ‘out’ I’ve had in a very long time!
But, I still make it out to the barn

It’s priced at $33.00+ on Amazon.well worth it!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle & OG!

Wonder how our friend @Greenfingers is making out?

7 Likes

Shit man, we are all here for you. All the best.

6 Likes