Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Hope you’re doing well.

Good morning everyone!
I don’t have near the amount of morning chores now, with only two goats to milk and poultry to take care of with no horses, but I still can’t sleep in. lol
Old habits die hard. :slight_smile:
@crownpoodle
I know how it is but be easy on yourself. I just did the same thing. Surgery two days ago and overdid it yesterday. We aren’t the brightest bulbs on the tree for a fact. lol

6 Likes

lol I think you’re like so many of us old farts’ brother… you’re still in ‘age-denial’! ‘I can’t be so damn old that I can’t do all the stuff I used to’!!

4 Likes

I’m at about 80% I’d say…at least. maybe 90. Just came back from a long walk. Just feel slightly dazed and that’s it. Considering Monday I just had a slightly sore throat, Tuesday i was actually sick, and 2 days later I feel pretty damn good…I’ll take it! Thanks for asking my friend!

8 Likes

Well hell, if ya gotta go and catch that crap, at least it wasn’t a really bad episode! Good to hear you’re on the mend!

3 Likes

Awesome, I might be getting it. Long night, coughing stuff up. Hopefully I’ll be able to still burn one, once the kids are off to school. That’s good to hear about you.

3 Likes

This is my 2nd time with it…also had it last winter (Jan or Feb) It was a lot worse then, but even so, I was only really sick for one day. Hopefully we all build up immunity…think it’s just going to be another flu sort of thing that comes around every winter.

3 Likes

@CanuckistanPete
I’m glad to hear you’re doing so much better!
And @THCeed , here’s hoping it’s just the sniffles.
:pray:t4:

6 Likes

I can’t hit that with a like cuz! Hope you don’t come down with anything!

1 Like

Morning fella’s!
Glad you’re feelin better Pete.

6 Likes

Thanks, but with the amount of “lung butter” I’m making, I will have to do a test this morning. I think it is just the flu, because the last time I had the Vid, I had zero symptoms, this time it’s different.

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone has a great day!

@THCeed wish you a speedy recovery from that flu, I just went thru it a couple weeks back. :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Whenever Rose goes out anymore, to the store or wherever. She is super cautious, not wanting to ‘bring anything home’ to me. I appreciate her looking out!
Fixin to head out to my lil piece of paradise ‘farn-inna-barn’!
I’ll BBL

6 Likes

Good morning fellas. It’s almost weekend again seems like this week just went. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

4 Likes

8 Likes

After looking at that, I’ll be right back after I go lick all the toilet seats. I’ll keep you posted. Lol

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hopefully it’s a great day. @Greenfingers speedy recovery buddy

4 Likes

I don’t even want to know what I missed here…

Morning folks!

9 Likes

Good morning peeps.
That toilet lickin’ is right up @Slick1 alley. Ain’t a good party until Slick shows up with his bag of nastiness.

5 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 u feeling better buddy? Been wondering about u?