Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I guess that means no dancing on ladders? Dang, I enjoy that so much!

3 Likes

ladder tri k reduced

3 Likes

Were you ever that good on a ladder? lol

2 Likes

Not no, lol but HELL NO!

4 Likes

I have a 2 story house. Always painted myself. I needed a 28’ ladder to reach relatively safely. I gave the ladder to the guy who did paint my house.

3 Likes

I’ve spent a great deal of time on extension ladders. No more of that stuff for me. lol

2 Likes

Same here, lol Them days are long gone for me.

2 Likes

Especially extension ladders that are at the max height the way they bow and bounce when on them no fun. Hope you feel better @MoBilly

1 Like

I’ve been holding on to some resin for just this kind of event so I’m doing pretty well right now @420noob . :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good afternoon folks, I’m finally back home. Kids had a doobie ready to go. I’m a little gimpy right now but I’ll be running marathons before you know it.:joy:

12 Likes

GREAT NEWS! :heart:

5 Likes

Cool bro! Home is where you need to be right now and the kids had the right idea as well!

6 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! Doobie at the door, just what the Dr. Rx. Say high to the family and go see your girls :joy:

4 Likes

@MoBilly @Greenfingers
It’s really nice to see you both home and doing as well or better than can be expected. I know you’ve both been through a situation that’s… well, less than ideal. It’s really nice to see you both have such positive attitudes in dealing with what is and what will be. Folks that understand how bad things could be and are thankful for how well things turned out even when not 100% are always tops in my book.
Welcome home and speedy recovery!!
Much Love and Respect to you both! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶 :green_heart::heart:

13 Likes

Shutting things down for the night, good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all on Johnny’s page! Have a great day today :relieved:

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Natea, good morning OG’s. It was good to sleep in my own bed. Have a great Monday everyone.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Now, to the more important question… how ya doing? And also , how’re your plants? lol

4 Likes

I know, the first night home in your own bed is almost heaven, lol But for me, it was how did my plants do while i was gone!

5 Likes