Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I thought it would be more painful than it is. Very little of that. My plants are coming along nicely, I’m glad it was only a week. Thanks to my wife and daughter. I have to see the podiatrist to get the bandages changed. I’ll probably still not able to go back to work for a while. I have to go up and get some paperwork for fmla. Life gave me lemons so I’m making lemonade. :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Exactly! Don’t let things get ya down brother

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope the coffee hits the spot this morning.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

I ran that garden hose IV from the coffee pot, lol so I’m deff good to go!

4 Likes

I need to rig one up lol Why must I get up to refill. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning all.

6 Likes

Hey everyone!
Here we go again. Monday. My second Saturday this week.
Y’all have a fantastic day.

3 Likes

lol I have a few cups of Kona coffee (ground up beans every morning) that stuff puts hair where that ain’t none!

1 Like

That on yer palm??? It ain’t from coffee, bruh.

3 Likes

Naw more like the bottom of my feet!

2 Likes

Ah. So you’re a Hobbit, then?

1 Like

Dang you’re flexible!

6 Likes

…and there goes my coffee. Straight out the nostrils. Thanks buddy!

6 Likes

:scream: :man_facepalming: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I shoulda knowed to watch what I say around you neanderthals!

oh wait a minute… I’m just as bad!

3 Likes

I may be a neanderthal but I’m not a Troglodyte at least. I do have some cousins and friends that are though.
I’m not naming names either Johnny, Mike, Slick1 and OldJoints…

4 Likes

And that’s it! lol Ya got my last like for a bit so I’m heading out to the barn… at least my gals there don’t get sassy! I’ll BBL, you kids behave and don’t get into trouble… (I know, that’s gonna be hard, lol)

3 Likes

I watched a movie recent that was dam good. Bone Tomahawk. Kurt Russell as a sheriff hunting a band of Troglodytes that had kidnapped a woman from town. Sounds goofy but it was really good. Kinda Horror/Western.

3 Likes

And now I have a movie hunt lined up! Thanks bro! I love those old F grade “horror” movies!

1 Like

Be prepared. It does get a bit gory at a time or two. But I enjoyed it a lot.

2 Likes