Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

lol My bad, brother… didn’t’ remember, and don’t mean to repeat myself. Yeah semi-retire is deff the way to go. That’s how we did it ourselves, until all the medical issues started up on us and we had to quit entirely.

3 Likes

I’ve been a steelworker for going on 34 years, the drive is 40 minutes one way, it’s getting tiresome. I’ll keep making my way in there though.:+1:t2:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Have a great day everyone!

6 Likes

Morning Buds and Budettes.
I’m not gonna say anything about what’s going on now. But it ain’t too good. I guess I can rest when I die.
Hope you all have a great day.

5 Likes

Damn brother, I can’t put a like on thatun! Sorry to hear it, but hoping things get better for ya soon!

2 Likes

Morning fellas. :coffee: :seedling:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

I hope this isn’t getting too political bro but I just gotta say something.

When you buy a handkerchief with the stars and stripes, it is for sweat not snot! The other day I saw another idiot use the stars and bars to blow his damn nose on!
That rag was, probably, produced in China and I have zero doubt that they laugh at the thought of United States citizens using that symbol to blow our noses on it.

Sorry Johnny. I know it’s a taboo subject on your thread but I hope you understand. I was in the waiting room and saw that. It burns at me that I didn’t say anything then… I’ve got a feeling it would have ended badly. But I’ve been stewing on it a day and I just have to say something. This is the second time I’ve seen that. Where’s the thought even come from to do that!?

I’ll remove this if you want, just say so.

8 Likes

I don’t consider that as anything ‘political’ as much as ‘patriotic’ brother… there IS a big difference!

8 Likes

I meant the convo that might be generated by it. But you, Sir, are correct.

1 Like

I would kindly ask any folks that respond to it, that they refrain from getting into anything politically angled!
Patriotism is an entirely different thing!
’ I love my country, but fear my government!’ It’s been said by many before me and I’m sure will be said by many after me!

lol I’m more of an ‘equal opportunity hater’… i hate ALL politicians!

7 Likes

I knew we were kindred souls brother. lol

4 Likes

Not to be too militant… but in the days of my good health, if I saw someone disrespect the flag, I’d probably stomp a mudhole in their ass with one foot, then stomp it dry with the other foot!

3 Likes

Like I said, it burns my ass that I didn’t say anything. That would never have happened a few year back even. I’ll never not say anything again. I can promise myself that for a fact.

2 Likes

Some guys just don’t get it… And never will.

6 Likes

I backdoored retirement thru the disability path. Less than ideal. Very limited choices. My BP starts to go up thinking about it. The disability judge and my lawyer responded poorly when I accused them of collusion.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee::grin:. @BigMike55 hope you get through the day as easy as possible with as many bowls as possible.

4 Likes

Liars…er, I mean Lawyers… are as bad as all politicians!
lol just another group of folks I don’t give a rat’s ass about!

6 Likes

Lawyer would give a damn if it personally hurt them. I think a clause should be in every contract that lawyer may be beaten if things don’t work out as they say :joy:. Ahh dreams

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :+1: :wink:
that statement deserved SOOOO much more than any simple ‘like’!

5 Likes