Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Hey lol I started smoking Ganja at the ripe old age of 8! after 66yrs of getting (sometimes) stoned outta my gourd, there has to be some memory slippage occurs! :scream: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

But… lolI was just ‘carrying on a family tradition’! … lol I grew up listening to tales of my pop n uncle starting at 8, and my grampa started at 6…
So, at 8 I took one of grampa’s pipes and did the deed!

lemme tell yas, grampa had a LOT of pipes! lol He had a double tiered rack of everything from deep bowl/shallow bowl corncobs, to clay, to cherrywood, etc… around 30 or so

3 Likes

Tell me Hank,why do you drink? And why do you smoke dope? I said leave me alone ,I’m just carrying on. An old family tradition.

5 Likes

Exactly! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Keep any pipes?

1 Like

Naw I was away visiting Vietnam when he passed (at the age of 92) in 1968. Stuff got split up amongst a LOT of folks… dad was the baby of 13 (that lived)

2 Likes

@Amendment3

3 Likes

IMG_20230818_230019 When he got kicked out for peeing in the shower.lol

1 Like

Nice find MoBilly.

1 Like

It’s an AI art program generation.
I did a few for fun. lol

5 Likes

Some program you own? Software? Never heard of this. Looks very fun.

1 Like

Your getting pretty slick with that AI stuff @MoBilly i like it
Good evening everyone

4 Likes

@Amendment3
It’s from a site called NightCafe. They give you a few free credits to play with. @Heliosphear got me into it. Now it’s kinda therapy in a way. lol

Thanks @buck90 . The program has evolved into something amazing. Soooooo much fun!

5 Likes

Excellent work @MoBilly

7 Likes

Dang you guys. This looks fun. Problem is I don’t have time to do what I need to do now. A couple texts. Phone calls. Life got more complicated. I’ve recently commented I can’t buy a break. Today if I could buy one I’d gladly take a rain check, sharing any break with someone who needs it worse.

Gotta shut down for the day here, I’ll cyas all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and good morning OG!
Rainy here but temps are pleasant so getting to enjoy a coffe and smoke on the front porch.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 , good morning OG’s. I better not get too used to being off work, but I could get to liking this.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

lol I can give you a tip, cuz. Retirement ain’t all it’s talked up to be! Don’t run towards the light, lol

4 Likes

You told me that before, but I don’t have to fully retire but I don’t want to do the drive every day anymore. Part time would work for me.

2 Likes