Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Figured I’d share something new with all you grand OG’ers! lol I recently found a site (thecloneconservatory.com) where you can buy Gen 1 clones of Gen 0 mother grown from Tissue Cultures! The prices are great , and customer service, selection and S&H are also fantastic. I’m thinking no mo buying beans, lol To get original strains with no hassle or BS eliminates the ‘pheno-hunt’ with seeds. lol
We bought
SkyWalker
Mai Thai Zkittlez Cake
Sunset Fritter
overnight shipping, they got here in awesome shape, and looking to be healthy AF!

Now they’re added to 2024’s lineup! lol

14 Likes

My brother made pipes out of antlers. I’ve got one kicking around here some where. Actually they make nice pipes .

1 Like

yep, made a couple of those too… they’re ok after they get seasoned lol then the ‘bone taste’ is gone mostly.

No signs of bugs? That’s what scares me of clones from other grows. :see_no_evil:

Totally spotless and healthty/vigorous, Inspected with scope and light lol

1 Like

That overnight shipping is pretty damn nice. :+1:

I wasn’t about to just toss em into the ‘farm-inna-barn’ without a very close exam… ‘bend over n spread yer cheeks, ladies’ type exam! :scream: :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

Turns out, it was one of the co-owners that came onto the site chat box to assist in the order. Greg, he was very helpful to Rose. We decided on the strains and she ordered em while I was out to the ‘farm’, lol they have prices that’re half what a lot charge. $180.00 for the 3, including overnight shipping (tracked) and a helluva lot better listing!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nice looking bowl there

1 Like

She’s an oldie gotta be 20 years old now .

1 Like

Well hell, looks like only 10 posts to flip over into Part 7 here, folks! What say we do this tonight? lol

1 Like

Damn, lol we’ve never been able to keep a bowl that long!

Almost time to start the next adventure. :+1:

Turns out that Clone Conservatory has a store in Oklahoma City. May hafta look into them. They have one called First Class Funk that I’m interested in.

1 Like

Who will get the first post???

1 Like

Really? i know they have the Colorado store and also the Cali one… didn’t know there was another of theirs in OKC! Fantastic!

1 Like

lol They have a LOT that I’m interested in!

It was in that link you provided.

Am I the one this time???

3 Likes