Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

:joy: :v:

Good morning everyone! Is it Friyaay yet? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Ya can get fried any day of the week! lol

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Yes, but its not the 90’s any more – the Dead don’t come through town any more – so Fryday has a totally different meaning now :joy::v:

2 Likes

lol Not to me, it’s always ‘fryday’, every day. lol

2 Likes

I like your little Buddy there.
see what AI did right there!!!
:rofl:

3 Likes

Oh what I would do to revisit those old days. I had a couple sheets in my freezer I gave away back in 2002 that I wish I had kept.

2 Likes

That’s one of the benefits of retirement, lol getting fried every day ya feel like it. No worries about customers smelling the ganja on ya, or being too fried to handle things that come up… lol

1 Like

I remember them days (60s-70s) lol when we just dropped a drop of LSD onto a sugar cube, or right into our eyes when out of cubes, lol
I think i gave away as much, or more, than I sold… I can’t even remember how much I sold the cubes for! Lost in the drug-fogged haze of time, lol

3 Likes

Believe this! lol There is a LOTof ‘blank spaces’ in place of time/memories, from over the years… back in the day! :man_facepalming: :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:
All I do know, is I musta had a lot of fun! lol

4 Likes

I didn’t come around until 1990, but still-moist double-dipped sheets were $25 and drops were $1.00 per drop, 200 drops per visine bottle. :stuck_out_tongue:
When I was working at OAK KNOLL, Oakland Naval Hospital, in 1990, we would drop before work and drive to Oakland and pick up a nickel bag of funk and hang out at the park while we were supposed to be working :joy: Oh man, those were the daze

2 Likes

I do remember lots of days ‘in the parks’ all over the country, lol back then often an impromptu free concert was put on, by some groups that became more famous later. lol
Often it became like mini-woodstocks. lol

Or even like New Orleans in the early 70s, folks just making love on the grass in the parks there, it was wide open in those days! lol
The police would walk along the streets in the French Quarter, picking folks up out of the street and putting them on the sidewalks, so the street sweeping machines didn’t run over em! lol
Now, they just arrest everyone.
But, lol that was usually during the month long Mardi Gras celebration… folks would start partying a couple of weeks before Mardi Gras week, and go a couple weeks after, lol

5 Likes

I can’t really blame New Orleans for tightening down on things. lol It did get wild as heck back then. It was hurting the tourist industry, lol But by the early 90s, it had gotten bad there for police locking folks up and clearing the Quarters out, lol I stopped going when they did that.

1 Like

It’s Tuesday. It’s 29 degrees at his house. Weston gives it 2 thumbs up. This kids my spirit animal.

6 Likes

This is awkward Fleur De Mal had a drop of my friends Durban line he has kept for 30 years .They crossed it to a 20 mendo Durban and released it yesterday. My picture front and center,lol

4 Likes

From my files. Maybe I can score a free pack lol.

12 Likes

I see why they used that picture :muscle:, that ought to sell some seeds. How was the smoke @Hashpants ?

2 Likes

Really good fruity with anise Here’s a few of the others.

Durban x Jack Herer bud and Durban x Blackwater.

14 Likes

Good evening everyone, I hope you’re having a good one.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes