Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!!!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG!
Have a great weekend y’all! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶
Hey good morning! @CanuckistanPete :facepunch:t3:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @NDNCHILD, good morning OG’s let’s have a nice Saturday.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

…and I gotta go babysit a paving crew. :rage:
Ugh, better not be working all day.

Morning fella’s. Man, I’ve gotta get out to the garden today!

9 Likes

Good morning to the Motley Crew of the OG Universe.

10 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Good morning everyone. Getting ready to help my buddy with a catering job. Fun times!

9 Likes

GmmmmmorNINg all ye wonderfuls!

:metal:

8 Likes

Hate the thought of even moving this morning, lol but gotta get out to the barn! Things need doing, and I ain’t figured out how to automate the stuff that won’t wait! lol
Cyas in a bit

8 Likes

Another day above ground It’s A Good Day

4 Likes

(PUN INTENDED)

6 Likes

Morning OG. Opening day of youth soccer! Love being a grandparent. All I have to do is cheer.

5 Likes

Good morning all. I’m back up and going again. Not setting any land speed records but… I’m going.

6 Likes

Did the deed this morning, lol Even though I posted a few pics yesterday, things changed rather drastically in both rooms!
So here yas go, the Frankenstein ‘before’

And ‘after’

Just a little bit of tying down and bending a few other limbs, lol now instead of going over 8’ up, she’s 8’ out! Dropped the lights down some after taking the pics.
The new Frankie ‘mother-in-training’ and the re-vegged '98 White Rhino mother.

Moved the Crystal Skull Kush to isolation for pollinating with Alaska Thunder Fuck I collected from the ATF boys a couple months ago.
’SKULLFUK’ lol this just had to be the name on the new cross!!
Also moved the SkyWalker to isolate for pollinating with the Blue Moon Rocks (pollen courtesy of @DougDawson )
MOONWALKER

Let em both sit and marinate in the magic dust for a day, then rinse em off and stick em both back into the budroom…

11 Likes

Howdy circus folks, been so freakin’ busy I’m just now finding Part 6. Just spent the last hours reading the entirety, catching up.
When I came to the dialogue between @blowdout2269, @SubzeroIceKold, and the ever-so-savvy @NDNCHILD there was the not surprising (OG offers these quite regularly) epiphany: THAT’S why I love this place and these people! You guys are simply beautiful! Such a model for healthy interactions!
My spirit, my humanity, feels as though it’s uplifted, witnessing the calm directness, the confident occupancy of one’s own space, the humility, and the readiness to inclusively welcome into the family one who will respond in kind to such mature and healthy functionality.
My heart is appreciating and applauding you three, in particular, this morning, and all you OG’ers. You make me proud to be human, and give me hope we may yet find a way.

10 Likes

Damn brother, you said a mouthful that time, well put!

5 Likes

Definitely! Well said my friend. :clap:
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey! There you are! :facepunch:t3: Hope all is well with you and yours! @Butterthief1959 Not sure what I did… but if you feel good, I feel good about it! :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope y’all are enjoying this Saturday morning.
I’m thinking about breaking into some concentrates and taking a nap! :grinning::joy:

3 Likes

ISS, ,Frankenstein, and Frosted Cobra at beginning of week four.

11 Likes