Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I have some folks wanting cuttings of the Original Frankenstein. So I did the ‘opening up’ on this gal to give the center more light/room to give up new growth. The cuttings should be available in about a month, folks. lol So get ready for em!

10 Likes

Wow! You’ve have those ladies looking great! @Butterthief1959 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking very nice, indeed! You’re going to be happy when harvest comes around! lol Beautiful girls there!

2 Likes

@Butterthief1959 great words and great pics brother :+1:

2 Likes

@MoBilly 's wife here. @JohnnyPotseed . He had a migraine come on. Into the dark room. Not much of a start and a bad one at that. He asked me to let you know.

9 Likes

Well damn, Man, thank you for saying that for the lot of us! Four (4, not a typo haha) days I’ve been trying to put into words what you just did. We sure will find a way!

Very nice girls also!

You and all have a great one today!

4 Likes

Thnx for that! Tell him to get feeling better soon, please!

5 Likes

OK, Will do.

5 Likes

Don’t know if you made it over to my thread. I up potted my two Frankenstein clones this morning. They wet almost root bound.

Ain’t they purty?
Went from those black nursery pots to 5 gal cloth pots. Added some Mykos and fresh soil too. They oughta take off good now. At least stretch their legs.

12 Likes

Not sure what I did but that’s awesome !

3 Likes

lol of course I made it by your thread when ya posted them pics there, brother! I popped a ‘like’ on the pic/post! They’re looking very nice!

I’m gonna give it a day or two for that big gal I did the hard spread on to acclimate, then I’ll post another pic to let folks see how she’s doing. lol I got tired of seeing the monsters everyone is growing, while I couldn’t… but, lol I wore Rose down, so I got to put her into the 5gal bucket (but she said 'NO BIGGER"!) I gotta honor her wishes here. So, we’ll see just how big she gets in this 5gal. lol I’m betting by the time I flip/retire her into the budroom, she’s gonna be a hell of a lot bigger!

3 Likes

All set to overgrow the world next spring :+1: this wasn’t even my total haul from this month. Not bad

11 Likes

Stack stack and more stack

14 Likes

Hell yeah! lol She’s looking so gorgeous there, cuz!

2 Likes

Man so many people are enjoying Frankenstein and her beauty! I love it. I sampled a dryer branch bud last night, and itt honestly smelled cured already. No hay taste or smell, instead a gassy, almost garlicy odor to it. It had me and my woman stomped. I’m definitely not going in public after smoking lol. Me and my lady give 2 thumbs up! I can only imagine how great it will be after a proper cure, the only trick will be getting it to last that long! Haha

7 Likes

lol That’s always a problem, unless you get poundage!

Well it was definitely my best producer so I shouldn’t have that problem.
Edit: not necessarily yours but I finally tested an ISS bud too. My second best producer and I loove the buzz

4 Likes

ISS happens to be my favorite smoke right now. It always does me right. Congrats, man!

4 Likes

Yeah @BigMike55 I’m going to do a Frankie and ISS every grow every time for the foreseeable future (except this next grow which I am trying an auto grow for hopefully the first successful time). The ISS is so relaxing but I can get things done if I had to. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::person_in_lotus_position:‍♂

4 Likes