Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning Johnny good morning @NDNCHILD. Let’s get through this Tuesday.:peace_symbol:
Hope ya feel better Johnny.

5 Likes

Good morning! @Greenfingers :facepunch:t3: 🪶🪶

3 Likes

Thnx brother, nuttin but a thing. I’ll get by until it passes.

5 Likes

Good morning OGs :coffee:
Already out of likes after giving one. Its going to be a good day! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD @InTheWoods & OG!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone !

I just canceled an order from last month for my AK47 F3 and replaced them with this

Cant beat 5 bodhi packs for 90$ ended spending way less this way. I am excited. All hail speak easy seed bank lol

1 Like

you ordered last month? and still hadn’t got them? lol I can understand canceling then, but to order again?!
Good luck, is all I’m gonna say lol

4 Likes

Congrats @JohnnyPotseed !!!

And a great morning all you wonderfuls!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Highdee-hi there friends and neighbors.
Hope everyone has a perfect day.

7 Likes

Hididdly-hoe @BigMike55 !
AND good morning to all you normal folks out there. lol
OK, you semi-normal folks too.
:crazy_face:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!

5 Likes

Morning OG. “Semi-Normal” @MoBilly ? I’m sitting here pondering what you reference point is for normal. It’s cold and damp this morning. I hurt more, or different maybe.

3 Likes

@crownpoodle
“Normal” is fluid, and highly overrated in my opinion. Besides… wouldn’t it be boring as heck? I wouldn’t know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I prefer to think of myself as neither… lol I pick ‘abnormal’!

As in different from normal, in every aspect! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

3 Likes

One of a kind :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

lol yep, that does sound somewhat better, I reckon!

4 Likes

Oh and good morning all. Slept in big time this morning. Woke up feeling like I got knocked in the head last night. It happens sometimes wit me. Shitty sleep so many nights in a row then wham catches up one night sleep like the dead :skull:

6 Likes

Raining here this morning too so when I got up looked early out my window then get a shock when look at the clock lol

1 Like

Hey @MoBilly did y’all watch that movie? What’d ya think? That dude (Odenkirk) was a helluiva lot different than the roles he played in ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘Better Call Saul’, don’t you think? His pops wasn’t a slouch either! The ‘Doc’ from Back to The Future. (Christopher Lloyd )

1 Like

We didn’t get the chance. I loaded it so I can go right back to it. lol

1 Like