Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Holy smokes! And those hurt like crazy. Yipes

Good evening all

1 Like

That is a good plan, thanks for the heads-up… I usually LITFA and ignore my outdoor grow. In the past 3 days since I last checked mine, she has proliferated rot spots in most of her buds :pensive: She looks like she needs another month, but I may pull her a whole lot sooner than that

2 Likes

The one biggest (to my thinking) problem with growing outdoors WEATHER!. Oh damn, do I remember those days/times!

3 Likes

Especially here in San Francisco. I get 40’s-50’s temps at night and fog every morning :flushed: My two LAPK got chopped a week ago because they began rotting a few weeks back :upside_down_face: I am sure the indoor plants will do okay. They do occasionally deal with 50’s temps too, but at least they are in a room with a dehumidifier :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I DO miss the yield & money saved in outdoor growing. But I DON’T miss the bad weather, pests/animals, thieves and cops!

5 Likes

This is why I prefer to keep my grows indoors… I don’t want nature nor observers having anything to do with my meds

3 Likes

Hell to the Yeah, my friend! :+1: :+1: :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Looking great @NDNCHILD! Fat Bastard is looking good. Same as everything you seem to be doing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks! @Andrane Much appreciated! :green_heart:
They are doing well! That Fat Bastard really got Fat on me! :sunglasses: She’s fun to watch! :fist:t3: 🪶🪶

2 Likes

I live in the fog belt @JohnnyPotseed . But I love growing outside. A few to keep me and the cats company. Not so this year. Life was in full session, and some of it was brutal. Next year for sure. A few anyways for my mental health. Even if I loose them, I enjoy the challenge. If I succeed, great! Can’t do this in a tent. Weston has been helping since he was big enough to pull himself up on a 30. I’m looking for those shots. Fricking classic. Found it!

14 Likes

Weston knows not to water all in one spot and to water slowly. “You spread the worm poop all around…not all in a pile PPa.” Am I lucky or WHAT?

6 Likes

Hell yeah, lol reminds me almost, of my childhood.

5 Likes

I’m gonna shut down, I’ll see all you good folks tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

A good evening to you @JohnnyPotseed . I enjoy your daily hospitality.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s, I need to get myself a little helper @crownpoodle, that started my day off with a smile. Everyone have a wonderful day.

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Holy smokes I need to get back on schedule

Have a great day OG!

That’s awesome @crownpoodle :heart:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Morning everyone!! :seedling: :leaves: :coffee: :hugs:

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior, those square smaller pots are the types which end up being absorbed by the soil, aren’t they!? Thanks!
:sunglasses:
Great week to all!!

7 Likes

Yep, they do that, cuz. I think the name is ‘Jiffy’ Peat Pots, maybe a different brand. But Peat pots are it, lol

4 Likes

Hey friend! Thanks, right you are brother!! Quickly saw it now. They’re made of compressed peat moss!? I may be wrong! I’ve seen them around here! I mean where I live…! :male_detective: :sweat_smile:
Worth a try, probably more so with autos!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses:

4 Likes