Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I’ve used em now n then over time. They’re ok, nothing wrong with them far as I’m concerned. lol

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.
:v:t4:

7 Likes

JP is right on the dissolving pots . I like them for seedling starts once the roots come through the bottom time to stick them in a pot.

5 Likes

Thanks!! That’ll do!! Will be doing it as well!! :seedling: :v: :+1:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning circus dwellers :blush::+1:

5 Likes

I even got him his own shovel that’s his size.

Real deal, no plastic shit. What little boy doesn’t want to dig and play in water.
He’s a huge help mixing soil in the kiddie pool. He’ll mix soil to my instructions. 5 buckets of this, 3 of this, etc. He’ll mix it, then fill the pots we have out waiting. He’s helped me transplanting many times, his hands are a good size…
The most help I get is with my health. That’s just from being near me. Circumstances have gotten us very close at an early age.

12 Likes

I will want Frankie and dealer’s choice on the second, you know your genetics best. A month will be perfect. The Supafreak will be close to done forming seeds.

1 Like

lol you made a comment the other day about ‘different worlds’. But very similar situations. I like to think I was as much help at that age to my grampa, as he is to you! Our 3 sons were the same as he is. helping me with things grow related, the older they got, the more of a help they actually become! lol

2 Likes

You’ve already been added to the list for cuttings, cuz. I’ll notify you when the time is here.
It will be in about 3 more weeks, I’m thinking.So probably the week starting Oct 9

2 Likes

I can’t let the ‘SHE BEAST’ get much bigger before flipping her!
Another month ( :scream: :+1:) from last week, she’ll be more than a handful, lol So I’m gonna have to get them cuttings out then, no later!
It’ll still be a few weeks after that before I can flip her, lol I gotta give her some time to recover from the trim job and get new growth going before the flip. Which means she’s going to be another almost 2 months before I flip!

2 Likes

That’s cool af. My daughter liked to play in the dirt and grow flowers and the garden. Still waiting on the grandkids to happen.

3 Likes

Morn, er… Afternoon folks. Another wonderful day today. Started off stepping into a nice sized cat turd. It mashed into my heel and almost made me throw up.
Then I went and inspected the outside girls. Cuz we had an early morning storm blow thru. My Frankenstein plant took most of the beating. Branches barely hanging on. I cobbled them up as good as possible. And added a few 8 foot stakes out there. Maybe she will be ok.
Now I have to deal with some more major family problems. Then maybe a nice couple bong loads to smoove me out.

3 Likes

Hate to hear you got family problems, brother. Also about the Frankenstein. Hope things work out alright. On both fronts!

3 Likes

Ok… quick quiz, who here is stoned AF at the moment? Please raise your hand!
Untitled

9 Likes

5 Likes

Same here, cuz lol Pretty much stay high all the time, just in the evenings we get more stoned!

4 Likes

A wise elder of mine once told me the only way to avoid pain is to treat it beforehand and stay ahead of it . So I never forget to medicate before after and in between :joy: :rofl: :dash:

2 Likes

To do our evening up right, we took a bit from several strains that’ve been in curing jars anywhere from 1-2 months. Blended them, rolled them, and now smoking them! :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:
Frankenstein
Island Sweet Skunk
Peanut Butter Breath
TriForce
Monkey business
Frosted Cobra
Thunder Rose
Rolled up our usual evening quota of 10 doobies, lol on #3. 3 hrs into it, lol

edit… It’s a rare occasion for us to just smoke one strain, lol We’ll usually go for 3-4 blended. But this time we tossed some of 7 diff into the mix. and DAMN! All very well cured and all very good strains… whatta combo! :scream: :rofl:

11 Likes