Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Well, I’ve seen enough of your growing to know you got this, lol however you decide to do it, works good for ya, my friend!

1 Like

Thank you cuz! I’ll treat her like corn or tomatoes and she will do her thang :joy: She has 100M years of experience growing, I just keep her moist so she can express her sexy :rofl:

1 Like

Fully agree! …and you even get hose washers!

Good luck with all those once you get to popping/growing them!

2 Likes

Great! lol we pretty much do the same here, other than a bit of fimming/topping, we let em just go to it. Mother nature has this by the short hairs. We’re just along for the ride! lol
Every now n then I get a wild hair and do something like with the SHE BEAST we got going, lol but usually it’s just let em do it to it! Other than the bit of fimming/topping

1 Like

I wish I could grow huge leviathan’s like you, but my ceiling is only 7’ so I need to keep 'em smallerish

3 Likes

lol I can’t do it outdoors where she would seriously shine! We just ain’t up to it.

2 Likes

I was out looking for bugs this morning. Those Frankenstein buds are building bigy. Much bigger outside than my indoor buds turned out.
Glad that big assed plant is building good. I only have about an ounce of Frankie left.
Some of those tops out there are about three fingers wide and hard as a rock.
My LPC is like that too.

7 Likes

Gday all good to know, indoors or outdoors Frankie doesn’t disappoint! :+1::green_heart:

1 Like

I reckon we’ll be seeing yas in the morning light, folks.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday to you all.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Happy Friday to all!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning! @Greenfingers and @buck90 :fist:t3:
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG!

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 @NDNCHILD & OG!

13 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

The coffee is very satisfying on this crisp cool morning.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Mornin fella’s.
Well, there’s a dusting of snow on the mountains!
:grimacing:

7 Likes

And a Happy Friday it is! Have a good one, yawl!

4 Likes

Damn, is it that time already?!

2 Likes

The first coating is nice then the rest of the season is a nuisance lol

2 Likes

That’s a bad word, I’m telling your mom.:astonished:

3 Likes