Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Yikes! Morning OG! That’s scary.

4 Likes

Heres a chart from a dam upstream from where my aunt live in a neighboring town, as well as many others that live on the water.
this really puts it into perspective how much rain we got in such a little amount of time. Fortunately, the rain stopped yesterday. If it would have kept going one more day. It would have been insane.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, @CanuckistanPete @crownpoodle @buck90 @InTheWoods, good morning OG’s have a relaxing Sunday.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

It’s early. What up @MoBilly and @JohnnyPotseed cannot leave @BigMike55 out. Morning OG!
Fire it up!

3 Likes

Morning @Greenfingers

2 Likes

It is Sunday. Damn I’m losing it. Frosted cobra will make you forget. No! It to early. Bean shopping today.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG! Just come on, lol and already getting this!?

5 Likes

Morning cuz!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Cause I already have to wait!
Out of curiosity one day I looked up how much water it is per inch per acre. Anyone want to guess how many gallons it is on 1 acre with 1 inch of rain?

4 Likes

er… a LOT?! lol

2 Likes

Yes a lot :joy:

lol smartass answer huh? Sorry, cuz… couldn’t resist! :rofl: :scream: :+1:

3 Likes

Without looking it up, my guess 250,000 gallons? probably way off.

2 Likes

Morning folks!

4 Likes

Hey Slick, Happy Sunday ya bastard! :wink:

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen ,
If it lands on my place, I’d say about two gallons. My place is a rock and hard pact clay ridge. When it rains here, it just flows down to the creek and is gone. LOL

And good morning my friends :sunrise_over_mountains::heart:!

3 Likes

I’d expect nothing less than smart ass answer here :joy:

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen
If you had asked me before I started hitting that Granddaddy Purple I’d have been able to do some mental gymnastics and come up with a sensible answer.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Google is my friend :joy: a converter formula is the best I’m doing. It’s crazy amount of water. That’s 271542.9 on 10 acres with only 1 inch image 4 inches at once, that’s over a million gallons of water in one storm

3 Likes

You know, I bitch about not having much soil up here on Poverty Ridge but I, at least, don’t have to deal with floods. If it gets this high I’m getting in the phone book looking for some dude named Noah.

3 Likes