Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Just passing your share onto the neighbors below you!
With these really wet years we have had a ton of trees come down. They just can’t stay in the soggy ground with winds added

2 Likes

Exactly. We had to haul our dirt in and then start building it up with manure and compost. Our in ground garden is a lot smaller than the old home place but we use a lot of containers to grow in. We bought up a lot of 55 gal plastic barrels and cut them in half. They make great planters that way.

6 Likes

pretty dang close only off by a zero :grin:

3 Likes

I love the plastic barrels. I made a few dog houses out of them.

3 Likes

Coastal Carolina - Myrtle Beach area, for some reason or other …was mostly hard rocky/sand! ( :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:) We tilled 12" down, bought a couple square yards of compost and garden soil, form a local nursery. Blended that in for our outdoor garden,and also used it to start our growing indoors there. When we first bought the last place we had. Decent ‘kickstart’. lol

2 Likes

We do what we have to, yeah? Back in W Va the family took a hillside, that a billy goat would get nauseous walking on, and terraced it into one humongous garden that fed the whole family during hard times. My Great Grandpa and them before terraformed that land into an amazing place to live.

4 Likes

We had opportunity to buy some nice sized land, but… it was on a steep hillside, lol no way.

1 Like

I’m sure it wouldn’t have been my first choice either. lol

2 Likes

Two Frankenstein clones with fresh haircuts.

9 Likes

Are those five gallon bags @BigMike55 ?

1 Like

Yes sir they are.

1 Like

Raising monsters again I see. lol
I transplanted one into a bag that says 5gal but is bigger than any five that I have ever used. I’m guessing it’s a 6.5 at least.

4 Likes

My plan right now is to let them veg until thanksgiving
One week before I will clip some nice one for clones. Then right before I leave for a week or so, I will put a couple inches of water in those tubs and hopefully they will be ok until I come back. If they don’t make it at least I will have a few new clones.

3 Likes

veg until, Thanksgiving? lol They’ll be a good size by then!
2 months on top of where they are now? Hell yeah! lol
You trying to outdo my SHE BEAST?! Go for it, brother!

I’ll be flipping this one around the last of October-first of November.

edit… You might get more yield than me, even. lol I’m going to be using this one for a couple of crosses, as well as some Sensi. So with her working on seeds more than buddage, it can happen

3 Likes

Of course they will be trimmed back again before then. I’m trying to not only train them but prolong until flowering until first week in December.

2 Likes

I MAY be trying for a He-Beast. Haha.

2 Likes

I just did the math (cheated). 9.5 h / 7.5 radius / 15 diameter = 7.27 gallon.
I have one Franky clone already up-potted and plan to do another likewise.

2 Likes

‘He beast’? Ya gonna reverse one? Hell yeah, pollen is a good thing!

3 Likes

No I’m stoned. Leave me alone. Lol

4 Likes

How about She-Beast Redux?

2 Likes