JohnnyPotseed's Test of BudBusterPro

That’s not the one that wilted/died cuz that’s a fresh recruit

I had several ‘back-ups’

5 Likes

Ah. You would wouldn’t you! :thinking:
Set them up on the same spot. Fooled me, you did.

4 Likes

Ok folks, another 7days another treatment with Bud Buster Pro! 14 days after the first treatment, I’ve noticed a very significant size/growth difference in the 2 Bruce Banner#3 (1 treated, 1 not) the plant in the left back was the bigger of the two BB#3, but no mo! lol The treated plant is already outstripping it’s sister, and not in a small way either. I’m pretty excited about this. Since it’s proving to be as Bob/BBP claims so far.
I used another shot of 2ml to 8oz distilled water for this treatment.
You can go back to earlier in this thread and see/compare for yourselves folks. But here’s the latest pics after treating this morning…

and a side by side group pic

The two treated plants are front middle

15 Likes

Nice, thanks for documenting this for everyone.

2 Likes

Where do we buy stock?..
POTDAQ?

2 Likes

go to the ‘Sponsored’ thread under

5 Likes

I’m sure glad to see some results on the subject. Keep it up @JohnnyPotseed. Final results will be interesting to see. I’m wondering if any lab tests can be had from one of these runs. Compare the test vs control.

1 Like

lol @OGSince03 I was considering getting a lab done, but no lab around here will give me a break to test just one plant (or two)the cheapest price found it’s going to be $250/per… so, $500! Ya wanna pay for it cuz? I sure as hell ain’t! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

So, until a rich uncle kicks the bucket and leaves me a wad of cash…I’m just gonna go by a ‘visual’ :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed I can settle for that! Maybe some rich guy will say f it, and pay it forward for the community… :joy: Maybe one day!

1 Like

How much is it again, let me check my checkbook…

Nope, broke. Dang it.

3 Likes

Lol… Showing yer age!!

5 Likes

We’ll get Johnny taken care of on the testing …It’ll be a Crop Consonance Corp expense.

We have a vested interest in putting this " hazardous content issue" to bed once and for all !

Johnny will choose the Lab and submit his choice of samples…

Here’s hoping the OG family has the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing weekend with family and friends!
Happy Thanksgiving !

26 Likes

AlRight, alright… Im starting to like you now. :wink:

8 Likes

That’s putting your money where your mouth is. I’m digging it

11 Likes

That does make this more interesting for sure cuz! Many thnx for this,
This just went to a whole new level as far as I’m concerned folks.

16 Likes

Well, isn’t that interesting. This does ad a new level of cool. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not gonna lie I started at like 98% sure this was gonna be snake oil nonsense. I like what I’m seeing and hearing though. @BudBusterPro so you sent Johnny the product free of charge and are going to pay for the testing? Am I reading that right. Respect. At least you believe in what you’re selling!

11 Likes

Great Way To Go BB

6 Likes

alright-alright

3 Likes

@Eagles009 yep cuz, you’re reading everything correctly. I had asked a few questions about BudBusterrPro. Got into a conversation with Bob/BBP and still was hesitant, so I ‘passed.’

Later that day, Bob approached me with the proposition to run a test and see myself. He then paid the shipping (and it was the ‘fast rate’) on the 4ounce bottle you see up top. Which according to the site is enough to “easily treat 10-15 large plants through 3 grows.”

Everything this man has done to date, and now also willing to even pay the $500 for testing tells me this can very well turn out to be one very serious product!
The ‘confidence-in-product’ displayed by him is something I’ve NEVER seen in any other, I’ll say that about that!!

13 Likes