Johnny's retreat and up coming grow logs

Update time again. These pics were taken on Sunday just been, haven’t had time to do the update until now.

First is the Afghan at 8 weeks. She had a major hair cut on Monday as I harvested the top and left the bottom 3 bud sites with seeds to develop a bit more.

And keeping with the previous posts the next Afghan in line, now 4 weeks into flower

And next No4 at 11 weeks at 12/12 from seed

Next is No2 now 10 weeks from 12/12 not doing to well at all

And the next Afghani at 3 weeks into flower, I had to flop over the top to keep her height under control as I did with the other one

Now the 2 cuts I showed last week, one died, the other has taken off. I put this one into flower on the Sunday

That’s it for anoth week
Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

13/4/19 Update time again, missed last weekend as I was away with family stuff and then went away during week for work.
First up is the Afghan that I harvested the top part of and left the lower couple of buds on to let the seeds develop a little longer. They were dusted with pollen 7 weeks ago, plucked 1 this morning with tweezers to have a little look for development.

The seed looks pretty good but I’ll let the rest go for another week.

Next up in line, keeping in order with last post is a Afghan now at 6 weeks

And next plant No4 , Kronacain x Big Hero now at 13 weeks from 12/12 from seed. Not sure how much longer for this one, all the hairs are still white and it continues to develop bud size

Next is No2 , Purple Afghan Kush x Sour Bubble now at 12 weeks 12/12 from seed. Same as the No4 above, still growing with no signs of the hairs turning brown yet.

Next is another Afghan now at 5 weeks

And the last one in flower is another Afghan now at 2 weeks

Now My mum, ready for some cuts to be taken this week

I’ll be taking 6 cuttings of her and then putting her into flower on Thursday. I’m heading of over Easter for 12 days. Not sure how the flower side will survive but I should have a few cuttings to play with when I get back home.
I’m trying to rig up a auto watering device to water the flower cab while I’m away, time will tell how it works

Until next time
Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Ok update Time again 1/5/19 wednesday
So i got back from my holidays expecting the worst and was pleasently supprised. Only lost the one plant, the rest are doing ok.

First up in keeping in order with the above posting is the Afghan that I had harvested and left the couple of the lower buds on to let the seeds mature.
Had a quick look through and found 11seeds inside

Next in line is the Afghan now at 8 weeks old

The next one is the plant I lost the No4 Kronacain x Big Héro. Was cut down

Next is No2 Purple Afghan Kush x Sour Bubble which was at 14 weeks 12/12 from seed and harvested

Next is Afghan now at 7 weeks old

Next another Afghan now at 4 weeks old

And finally the mum that had 6 cuttings taken from here and then put into flower which is now nearly 2weeks into flower

Thé 6 cuts I took are doing well, with 2showing roots. Sorry ive not taken any photos, will upload a shot when I get back from the couple of days I’m away for work

Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Ok just got home so I thought I would grab a quick pick of the clones for you

Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Hey all, weekly update time again, 5/5/19

First pic, Afghan now at 8 weeks and nearly ready to harvest

Next Afghan now 5weeks flower

And the Afghan mum now 3 weeks into flower

Thé 2 cuts that have rooted have been planted, but I forgot to take some pics. Next time.

And lastly, I have got 3 new seeds planted. 12 hour soak and then 24 hours paper towel, and I had this

These were a kind gift from @Mr.Sparkle , some of his fem autos from his latest harvest (many thanks again). These 3 are what he has nicked named Da Green, 3 from 3. I’m going to be flowering these in the veg chamber under 24/0 lighting and see what happens.

That’s it for now.

Cheers Johnny

9 Likes

Hey all, update for my records.
D’à Green seeds planted on the 5/5, above soil on the 6/6/19, so that now makes them 2 days old.

Group shot

Individualy

I will have to number them for future reference, but so far 3 from 3 yay.

Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Update 12/6/19

1st Afghan now at 9 weeks and harvested

Next Afghan now 6 weeks

And now the old Afghan mum now at 4 weeks

Now following up with the Afghans are three clones that have rooted out of the 6 taken. The left one planted yesterday the right 2 a week ago.

So I’ve decided to grow out the Afghans and not keep a mum any more. Its definitely not the best plant both production wise or potentcy wise.

I’ve got enough seeds now to start phéno hunting and looking for a really nice keeper or 2.

Next photo is of the 3 ‘Da Greens’ autos at 6 days old

Once the last Afghans are ready to flower I’ll drop some more seeds.

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

Saturday 18/5 update/progress time

First up again in order of age is Afghan now at 7 weeks

And the old mum now at 5 weeks

Next are the 2 clones that have vegged for 2 weeks are are starting to really put on some new growth, so into flower they go.

Now the other clone veg now for 1 week. All going well it should start putting on some growth this week.

And last but not least are the 3 ‘Da Greens’ now at 12 days old from @Mr.Sparkle , coming along nicely.

Until next time
Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

2/6/19 Update time again, been 2 weeks as I’ve just worked 2 weeks straight and didn’t have time for updates last weekend.

First up the Afghan now 9 weeks old and harvested after this pic was taken.

Close up

Next is the old mum that is being flowered now at 7 weeks old.

Close up

Next up are the 2 Afghans now at 2 weeks into flower. They’ve grown a lot in 2 weeks.

Next the last of the Afghans, put into flower a few days ago. Might have left this one a little long until flower as it’s going to get too tall. I’ll have to flop over the top off this one as it progresses.

Now onto the 3 Da Greens by @Mr.Sparkle now 24 days old. A group shot first.

And the individual shots.

Next one.

And the last one the tallest.

Just a shot showing the overall height off the autos.

Until next time
Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

9/6/19 weekly updates
First up Afghan , the old mum, now at 8 weeks flower.

And a close up

Next 2 Afghans now at 3 weeks into flower. Hope they don’t get to much taller or I’ll have to flop them over

And the second one

And the last Afghan now at 2 weeks. I’ve had to flop this one over as it was getting to tall and has started to light bleach.

Now onto the 3 Da Greens by @Mr.Sparkle now at 31 days , as you can see 3 different pheno types here. 2 staying shorter and 1 I’m going to struggle with. 2 are also showing some nice dark colours and 1 green .
Group shots first.

First up the green pheno,

And a close up, getting some nice frost happening

Next one is the other short one.

And a close up, as you can see she is getting some nice dark colours happening.

And the last and tallest one. I’ve had to flop this one over as she continues to grow.

And a close up.

And lastly, I decided to try some ‘Hurkle’ seeds. 4 of them soaked and then planted last week. These would be now 5 days above ground.

So that would be it for this week.
Until next time.
Cheers Johnny

9 Likes

Yo Johnny.

Are there any outdoor guerilla spots open to you? I think you’d love the free sunlight. My autos are MUCH happier outside than with my weak LEDs.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hey canna
I’ve thought about it in the past but don’t feel comfortable doing so as I’ve not got anything nearby that would be suitable.
Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

Hey all, weekly update time again.
Sunday 16/6/19

Ok first up is the old Afghan mum, flowered out, at 9 weeks and chopped after this photo was tacked.

Next 2 are Afghan at 4 weeks flower, coming along slowly.

Last Afghan now at 3 weeks flower.

Now the Da Greens which are 38 days flowering.
First one, the tall pheno.
The buds are very open airy structure

The next one is the green pheno type, bud structure is a lot tighter.

Next is the dark pheno type

And last are the 4 Hurkle seedlings above ground for 12 days

That’s it again until next week
Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

Senor pedro…do you have any sour bubble left or the widows? I know that post was a long time ago. I don’t have much to trade basics I do have some. They might be hermies. I’m looking for indica for meds. If not ay ok. Sorry to thread jack. I think sativa from bag weed might be to much of a pain to mess with. Any recommendations? Spinal nerve damage…anything relaxing…Thanks fellas. Sorry I’m soooo late on this. I signed up for seed runs. I’m about to ditch most of these. :bomb:

Weekly update time again 23/6/19

Afghan x 2 now at 5 weeks flower
No 1

No2

Now the next Afghan now at 4 weeks flower

Next we have the Da Greens now flowering for 45 days

1st up the tall one
It has a very open structure to the buds, almost like fox tailing

2nd is the green pheno type

And the last one is the dark pheno type

And lastly we have the 4 Hurkle’s which I have put into flower this morning

Until next week
Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

Weekly update time again
30/6/19
First 2 up are the 2x Afghani that are now at 6 weeks flower.
Both of them together

And some closeups

Next one is the last of my Afghani to be flowered which is at 5 weeks.

Now onto the 3 Da Greens which are now at 52 days, about 1 more week yo go until harvest time.
Group shot first.

Individual shot starting with the tall one

Next one is the green pheno

And the las one is the darker pheno.

Now onto the 4 Hurkles which are 1 week into 12/12 flower. These are regs so I will need to keep an eye open for the males over the next week or so.

Ok until next week
Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

Weekly updates 7/7/19

2 x Afghans now at 7 weeks 12/12, a couple more weeks to go now.

With a couple of close ups

Next up the last Afghan now 6 weeks 12/12.

And close up

Now onto the Hurkles
Now 2 weeks 12/12 and no sexing yet, should happen sometime this week I hope. If I get a male I’ll probably dust a few of the lower bud site to make a couple more seeds.

And finally to the Dagreens, chop chop time, now at around 9 weeks total grow time.

And cut ready to hang to dry

Again until next time.
Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

:clap: Looks like you’ll have some very decent smoke! :sunflower:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Hey canna, I’m hoping so. It’s been awhile since I’ve had some nice buds, but thanks to the generosity of some great members here I’ve got some nice genetics to play with now. OG is a great community of caring and sharing.

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

Weekly update time 14/7/19
So this week I’m having a few problems. Gave all a feed last week and none look happy about it. Signs looked to be over watered possibly or the feed it’s self??
First up the 2 Afghan’s now at 8 weeks. I’ll keep a close eye on these 2 this week and if they get worse I’ll harvest them.

Next up the last Afghan now at 7 weeks.

And lastly the 4 Hurkles, 2 might survive, 2 culled.

Until next time
Cheers Johnny

5 Likes