Joker’s misadventures

Help remind this senior citizen whose strain that one was ? Marks auto?

5 Likes

Man! That’s a nice looking couple of plants! Hope they produce the buzz your looking for.

4 Likes

Yep. S105 Lemon Skunk and Green Headband.

6 Likes

@BigMike55. Hell yeah!! Funny thing is this was my first grow ever. Cheap seeds and I screwed up a LOT. And still the best I have smoked for over 2 years.

6 Likes

That’s Grow-goo!! (love The Mandalorian).
They broke down and named him 'cuse everyone was calling it baby Yoda… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

@Gpaw Yep, and he will stay baby yoda in my house!! Lol. My BIL gives me shit. I am 50 and look like a grumpy Santa Claus. And I’m putting this toy in pics with my plants. Love this little guy!

8 Likes

That is a strong “Guardian of the Garden”. :sunglasses: :+1:

I’ve been meaning of starting a thread by that name… Most of us have one (or several). Yours is a winner! …Why don’t you start one, good for a laugh!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

TBH never was a big Star Wars fan. My son got me to watch the Mandalorian and I got hooked!!

4 Likes

Dam dude. You’re killin’ it. My first grow was epicly bad. Didnt know shit about soil so I mixed what a bud called super soil. May have worked well if I had not started running Fox Farm Trio on top of the super soil. And at full strength. Then I brought a case of spider mites in the tent from a houseplant that I had on the deck. If that was not enogh, it was summer in Oklahoma. I could not keep the temps under 100 for several weeks. In spite of it all I got abut 6 zips of 2 plants and a little midget plant. She only gre to about 9 inches tall but her buds were by far better than the other 2. All were bag seeds.
This grow is much better. Learned many lessons tho. Hang in there brother. Your doing outstanding.

5 Likes

Sounds like you got all of the ‘bad’ over and done with on your first grow…
(excluding locusts and tornadoes - it is Oklahoma after all).

Should be smooth sailing for the next few. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Ha ha ha. You crack me up.

Mites were terrible here this year. The heat is always an issue in the summer as well.

2 Likes

Any of you guys from close to Oklahoma? I am original from Boston. Then through Arkansas a couple years. Then to Oklahoma.
Shit I’m ramblin’. Sorry for the hijack. Carry on, Men!

3 Likes

@BigMike55. My thread is always open to hijack!! @Badger is from OK.

5 Likes

A ways back in your post there’s a plant in #8 beer cup what strain was that ?

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior. It was a Green Headband auto from Mark.

3 Likes

Dam looks like it would of been a nice plant ! How did it turn out he won’t ship to Canada but just got the blueberry auto getting sent hopefully there as good .

3 Likes

Did you give a smoke report yet?

2 Likes

Man those colors make me want to move my tent into another room that gets much cooler lol

4 Likes

@joker I like your grow room mascot. Here is mine.

14 Likes

I like you big Mike. That’s normally my reaction to joker also. :rofl:

7 Likes