Joker’s misadventures

@jokers has it going on. His plants are awesome.

4 Likes

You. Must have missed the rules of this thread. Rule #1 no being nice to joker! :joy:

In all seriousness, he has come a long way for sure. His not autos turned out gorgeous.

7 Likes

Geez! Ihope I don’t get on the ShitList.

5 Likes

@Badger is just full of hot air!! Jealousy rears it’s ugly head!! :shushing_face::thinking::joy:

8 Likes

I will admit that I am full of hot air, but I’m a narcicist man. We are too awesome to be jealous of other people. :rofl:

7 Likes

Naw man, If you’re hanging with my bro, you’re good. If I start giving you grief, it means I like you.

6 Likes

Felt like going old school tonight. I have had this piece for over 25 yrs. Fill her with ice and she still hits like a hammer!!

26 Likes

High-school flashback there. :wink:

7 Likes

Hahahah, for real. I saw the Graffix, and was like whoaaaaaa…I only DREAMED of having glass like this when i was that age.

8 Likes

Indeed, back then we were smoking out of acrylic bongs with aluminum slides. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

@ReikoX, @nefrella. Just shows my age!! Lol. And smoked out of a lot of acrylic bongs. May still have one stashed somewhere.

4 Likes

Hehe same boat :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I miss my Toke Master bong. Straight. Easy to clean. Simple. Only problem was when the stem would start to crack where the bowl screwed in.

4 Likes

so that is how I got Alzheimer :wink:

8 Likes

Well it seems I got behind with my updates. I chopped the tent on Sunday and they are now hanging to dry. Took a couple of pictures with a present my wife got me for Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along!

27 Likes

That baby yoda playing under your tree is adorable!

3 Likes

Nice haul bro. Do you wash it?

4 Likes

Not this time. Plan on the next for sure.

4 Likes

Looks like some weight there. You’ve earned it man. Its just awesome to see you get a good harvest.

5 Likes

Holy shit your killin it man with those lights ! Seems to be a rather good investment in my eyes! You going to attempt to clone baby YODA it’s a cute little fugger! Lol

6 Likes