Joker’s misadventures

@AllOra. I took your advice to try everything. I have read that Auto’s should be started in their final home. And that others transplant. So I am doing both, just a little experiment I am going to try.

7 Likes

And I have to put a picture of my 2 assistants.

28 Likes

Mark is a great guy. I am growing some of his autos now and just dropped 2 SF90 plus some other regular seeds of his. You will love his beans. Good luck with all of them.

3 Likes

Sounds like you are in the right place my friend. Good form. I’ll be poking my head in every once in awhile. Good growing.

4 Likes

Great looking assistants you have! That plant looks great as well, learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward and you will grow some weed and trust me no matter how it turns out if you’re smoking it and getting high you are going to be proud of it :grinning:

5 Likes

great minds think a like - i got his Blue Cookies as well…

5 Likes

Pulling up a :seat:

4 Likes

Update for the week.

I added a tower fan and increased the light to 330 watts.

My lone survivor from my first group is having problems. She is 15 days now and I think showing nute burn. The last 2 days I have flushed with ph’d water and 2ml cal/mag, but it seems to be getting worse.

The current batch seems to be doing great. All are 5-6 days old and are doing much better than the first group.

Any thoughts on if it is nute burn, light burn, deficiency?

9 Likes

I would guess over watered simply by the algae on the perlite.

9 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX. I will use a big dose of lifta!!

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your issues man…i know I’ve had my fair share. If you haven’t noticed already man we are all here to help each other. That’s what I really love about this community. No judgment just constructive criticism and encouragement…good luck with the rest of these. Ill tag along

6 Likes

@Joker. You may want to try what I have started doing. Got this bottle:

I give the soil of the seedlings about 2 to 3 sprays twice a day. Keeps the soil moist enough to keep them happy.

There is a lot less chance of over watering them that way

I have 7 seedlings I am doing this with. I only refill the bottle about every 3 days or more. Use that little.

11 Likes

@Old-Ron. Man, you do not know how much that helped me realize just how much I have overwatered!!

I read on this forum that overwatering is the most common mistake for someone new. And that is exactly what I did. Imagining the amount of water coming out of that sprayer really made it sink home.

Hopefully I can save them by leaving them the hell alone!! But if not, as long as I learn a lesson for the next grow. Thanks for helping!

12 Likes

Absolutely. I am glad I was able to help. Everyone has helped me here. I just want to pay it forward.

Use the LIFTA on them and they should rebound.

Either way it is a successful grow if you learned something regardless how short I feel.

7 Likes

Day 10

I culled the last of my first plants. She was badly stunted because of my overwatering and half of the leaves had damage. So I officially killed all of the first seeds I started.

The remaining plants are working on their second node. Trying to figure out if the light green color is from overwatering or if they are hungry.

Also have these spots starting on one plant.

My learning curve continues!!

15 Likes

Also, can anyone recommend an accurate thermometer/hygrometer? I have a cheap one I found at Walmart and there is normally 5-10 degree difference between it and the T6 display. Same with the humidity. At this point I don’t know which is right.

4 Likes

Got mine off Amazon. They were inexpensive and work fine. 2 pack was very reasonable

4 Likes

Day 12

I think this may be a nitrogen deficiency. But since the newer growth is not showing signs, does that mean I am correcting it?

10 Likes

I would say yes or they’d been over watered and drying out now .

6 Likes

Hi Joker. You mentioned coco which is all I know. Wanted to see if I can be of help.

Are you running coco? It looks like soil.
Nutes?
Ph?

6 Likes