Jordan of the Islands

Umm, not sure if that was asked… we had over 1000 seeds ordered, including 4 packs of the Gods MAC

2 Likes

Wait!!! A round 3!!! Sign me up!!!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: well it looks like it’s going to happen, just need a trusty Canadian to do some leg work.

2 Likes

I was attempting to do the growing forward with forward growing style with soil…but I’m cheap and busy…so I just reuse my soil and add earthworm castings, kelp meal and gaia green 4.4.4. So glad I was able to source the EWC this time of year.

5 Likes

You guys are crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: a round 3 you say!

If there candy lands and dolatos available I’m in :laughing:

5 Likes

I think we need a Overgrow.com discount code.

Bet if we contacted him he’d be down.

3 Likes

Look at Tappys thread

1 Like

Yea, almost want to wait till black candyland is back in.
That or I’m just going to hunt down a blackberry kush clone or something lol

4 Likes

That would be the best option for our addiction @Seamonkey84

Or maybe Pop those blackberry from @Guitarzan and do a hunt on them !! And find a good nice clone to cross with

3 Likes

The only JOTI genes I’ve got are from Tappy and I’m impressed enough that I wouldn’t hesitate to buy some JOTI gear if I were in the market. My Afghan Lights is kicking ass and smells great.

Here she is

22 Likes

JOTI has some good gear for sure . :+1:

6 Likes

I don’t think I got any of those blackberry seeds…

3 Likes

Believe I have some left, gonna double check, that would be nice but I don’t have any dolatos or candy land… just a cross from @SamwellBB

Or those where dosidos :confused:

1 Like

@Swe-can @Seamonkey84 I’m with u guys. I was a little heart broken when they broke the news that the black candyland was out of stock. I guess ill start scrolling thru his catalog and start a wishlist for the next round!! The seed addiction is real!!!

3 Likes

I don’t always order seeds from Canada, but when I do, I partner with Tapster. :laughing:

I’m seriously, @Tappy has handled all my Canadian orders. Paypal him the funds, and he’s able to pay with an EFT. Speeds up the process a lot.

So…

When you need some seeds,
from the Great White North.
Who ya gonna call?
The Tapster!! :grinning:
:guitar:

11 Likes

Tapsters bean mobile

9 Likes

One of my favourite movies growing up!! Classic!
giphy (9)

…that part where Janine is trying to hit on Eegon, and he’s like, “I collect moulds, spores and fungus.”…lol

6 Likes

Mine too, well the growing up part was over by then, but still love it!!

3 Likes

Yea, just didn’t want to volunteer him for another round :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. But I know he wanted more too

1 Like

No black candyland !!! If there is going to be a group buy I would like in please. From the pics on his website any of his black series will probably come out looking pretty nice. I got 5 on it!!!

2 Likes