Jordan of the Islands

I wasn’t going to get the candyland or blackberry breath, but they were the most popular for the group buy, then the candyland sold out :tired_face:

1 Like

Well, well well, @Tappy ill be pm’ing u ! Awww yeah. Its on.

3 Likes

Looks like this is going to work with enough people already showing interest. Plus JOTI buy team @Tappy and @Swe-can sounds like they want another round too :crazy_face:. Maybe contact Jordan and see when candyland will be back, then maybe get the new thread of interest people started, then move to message.
Everyone, keep eye out for coupon codes!
Now… we can’t just expect shadey to handle this again on top of his other OG duties for the co-op…

5 Likes

Ok, I tried, I can’t make a wiki for a signup, and honestly I don’t want it to seem like I’m organizing anything :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The coupon code he gave me still works…but I’m not sure if that was supposed to be a 1 time deal with our last order…stayhome doesn’t work anymore…and obviously grow2020 is expired…lol…I tried it

3 Likes

Hmmm, I’d ask, and about the estimated time for the candyland :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ask and tell us what he says ? Maybe it @Tappy does it again as it was him who managed to give us the second coupon !!

Without you @Tappy we wouldn’t have nooothing!

3 Likes

EWC in Canada This is where I got mine before I started my worm bin.
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Black Funk Dawg salad, after 86 days of grower abuse.

No 1.

No 4.

14 Likes

@Tappy
Afghani x BL
86 days
1 gallon coco.

Special thanks to the Tap-Meister.

20 Likes

Stuff on the scale will dry out to right around ± 2 or 3 grams just around 3/4 of a z

2 Likes

Id be down to start the wiki, I just don’t know how too :sweat_smile:… Maybe do a sign up and also have people put down some strains they’d be interested in getting then put together a list of who wants what and how much it’ll cost.

• BD
1 Like

I think only mods can. But I’d want to start a list of participants then move to a private group message, less confusing and not so open with the amounts of money being sent where.
Trust me, it’s bad enough with a closed group of people to keep track of, if everyone keeps jumping in last minute we will never get an order through and it’ll be a stupid amount of money and seeds to deal with.

3 Likes

I’m down for the next group buy as well.

Hope he restocks some more of the black line before then though.

1 Like

I started a group PM, if youre down and NOT in the PM already, put your name down and ill add ya!

2 Likes

Please put me down @BDGrows!

1 Like

I tried inviting everyone that said they wanted in this one and the last one, but I forgot most. Hi hi high

3 Likes

Of the 3 black funk dawgs, this one is calling out to me. Thursday night will be the last light it sees…death comes Friday morning.

22 Likes

I would like in

Is this actually going to happen? I can think of a couple I want. Just don’t want to wait 4 months to get them.

1 Like