JOTI blueberry lines? Thoughts? Experiences?

No problem but I was just offering it to you. You da man bud.
-J

1 Like

Riot is an a number one douche wrapper.
Not good enough for a douchebag
I’ve never had no dealings with him but know others that have, berating motherfuckin POS.

2 Likes

These BBB f2’s could be what you’re looking for
Johnny blast x blue dream both are bb sattys.

3 Likes

That BB haze would be a good one also, G

3 Likes

Im looking for a pure BB line, or limited hybridization. I used to grow the SC Blue Dream, but grew tired of it, and passed it on to keep it out there.

-GH

3 Likes

Could someone pm how ordering from JOTI works? I’m in Missouri and would love to run God’s Blue Diesel. Thanks!

4 Likes

I just pay with visa

2 Likes

They’ll ship to the US?

2 Likes

Not sure, I’m Canadian…
You may just have to call and ask

3 Likes

Crimson Peak-Ghost Ridge OG x Blueberry has peaked my interest. I may pull the trigger on this one

6 Likes

Look it up on their site, it tells you

1 Like

I saw it was a Canadian site and thought they’d never ship to the US. But, it appears they ship to the US. I guess I just need to decide how many beans to order. Thanks

4 Likes

I just sent @Heritagefarms farms a pack of Ghost Ridge OG that Mota shared with me. Kind of feel like it’s going to be a hell of a showing with those.

@HaRdRoC I’m guessing their prices are in CAD?

-GH

4 Likes

Anymore more of those around for a trade?? Still hunting for a good OG. Just bought Jordan’s OG Kush.

1 Like

I gave him the whole pack. So, sometime in the future there may be some offspring running around.

-GH

4 Likes

I am very intrigued myself by the ghost ridge og and will be popping those in the near future, and big thank you again to @GrowHard for making this project possible. Im awaiting the arrival of a ghost og clone along with a og#18 and bty og. When one grows a ghost cross one must cross back to the ghost.

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Lets’s Talk OGs with OGers on OG

Hey bro im interested in a pure BB sativa. Let me know what you come up with. Just a lover of BB. Not trying to razz you. Im really interested. :call_me_hand::+1:

1 Like

Old thread, but yes he does. It takes awhile for them to get here (last time it took around 2.5 months) but with every order he includes a freebie. Ive ran his Gods GDP and was super happy with it.

• BD
2 Likes

U pull the trigger? Those were fire I even bred with some into f2s and a male Crimson Peak to Green Crack clone…I call that strain Blue Ghost Crack