My indoor grow in Chile

Recently returned back from visiting the fam in USA. Of course got some more seeds as well. Had no problems flying back with them.

I’ve got going
3 Mother Milk f2 313
2 Rhubarb fem (bag of oranges x citrus milf) 313
3 GG4 ril Auto Tonygreens All appear to be ladies
2 Sour Wonder fem (WW x Sour Chem) Strayfox
3 Gatito Especial (Bebesita Kush x Mother’s milk) Strayfox
1 MelvinZ fem (Zkittlez x OneZ) Seattle Chronics

Currently under 260 watts Led split between two COB modules. Growing in soil.

The three gg4 autos are at about 18-20 days everything else was planted 5-10 days after, sporadically. The three largest plants are the gg4 autos.

27 Likes

Nice strain selection and profitable voyage, willing to see them grow…
beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Looking good. I like to follow too ! Nice selection

2 Likes

I’m going to tag along for the ride. I grew a Citrus Milf lady 1 1/2 yrs ago which had a softly sweet flavor. And Tony Green has my seal of approval. lol
giphy (11)
Hope you have a great run.

2 Likes

Update: remember these were not all started on same days, but all within about 10-12 days time span. All were started via 12-24 hours in water, then moist paper towels, then when they had tails were planted in medium sized solo cups.

313 rhubarb fem freebies (bag of oranges x citrus milk) Was started at same time as Strays Gatito Especial. Germination was 2/2.

Strayfox Sour Wonder fems (Williams Wonder '89 sssc clone x Joe Brand Sour Chem) started several days before the rhubarb and Gatito Especial, at the same time as the first round of MelvinZ. One was topped 3 days ago. Germination 2/2.

Strayfox Gatito Especial regs (Bebesita Kush x Mother Milk) started same time as rhubarb. 4/4 germinated but one was a runt came up with no first leaves and took a week to grow a single pair that were all deformed. I got rid of it.

313 Mother Milk f2. Started together with Sour Wonder, 2/3 germinated. One was fine, it is larger one in pic, the other just kinda stopped growing and was recently culled. I started two more, 2/2 germinated but one is having problems and hasynt advanced out of solo cup, the other is the smaller one in the MM pics.

Seattle Chronic Melvin’s s1 fems (zkittlez {wonderland cut} x (The One x Z-cubed). Initially started three, 2/3 germinated but both were problematic/mutants. One never grew anything other than it’s initial cotyledons and was culled eventually. The other grew with all deformed/mutants leaves and very slowly. It didn’t survive the transplant from solo cups to larger pot. I then started 2 more, both germinated but one stalled out and the other is in the pic.

Tonygreen gg4 auto regs. Started six, only 4/6 germinated. Of the four planted, one never came up. So ended up with three. All three are females however so 3/6 usable plants from auto regs is fine.

12 Likes

Not pictured are the one Mother Milk that hadn’t been transplanted out of solo cup and three of my own cross I started and all three germinated.
They are Bad Dawg Mango drips (fem freebie)x Deadpanhead Peach Hindu Kush
Mango drips= Putang (MMS clone) x Gorilla bubble bx5 s1 (tonygreen)
Peach Hindu Kush= Hindu Kush (clone only) x Peach Kush
Peach Kush (Deadpanhead)= peach pineapple flavored unknown specific origin from Oregon x Hash master (it says originally bred by duke diamond although I thought i read before that Hash master was old Brothers Grimm stock…

2 Likes

Man, you will need an empty garage to grow all those … :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I have a space/closet within a shed that I use. It’s about 3ft wide by 8.5ft long with 7ft ceiling. Also I’ll cull most if not all the males depending on what I get… And I don’t use very large pots… I just need some flower this run and I was on vacation from growing for like 8-9 weeks before starting this run . May keep a Gatito Especial or mother’s milk male and do some selective pollination of branches or something…
As of now I have 8 females (2 sour Wonder, 2 rhubarb, 1 MelvinZ all fem and 3 gg4 auto that are female). The rest are regs, so we’ll see how this all plays out.

2 Likes

Sure looks great. Nice choices. You have a good season ahead.

1 Like

Nothing new going on… Things are chugging along. Here’s one pics

8 Likes

Good morning… Up-potted 1 Sour wonder (the un-topped one and 1 Mother’s Milk (the most vigorous one) I also knocked over and killed on of my seedlings (Mango Drips x Hindu Peach ).

Here’s some just after sunrise pics of where I like to go after dropping kids off at school to have a :coffee: coffee :coffee: and get myself right for the day.

6 Likes

Wow im envious of your location, Chile is such a beautiful rugged country, especially patagonia region. Thnx for sharing! Hows the cannabis culture down there? What part of the country are you in? Please share more pictures too of your area, never seen a grower from Chile on here. Sorry for all the questions im just curious about that region, and very interested in it.

1 Like

@nick131740 I’m in the southern part of what is considered central Chile. I live in a coastal beach town that is well known for the quality and consistency of it’s waves :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: for surfing/body boarding. I’ve been living in Chile permanently for over 10+ years, previously living in Santiago, the capital, before ending up where I am now.

There not many from Chile here but I have already linked with one and got some free seeds from him… He grows primarily sativa landrace Hybrids outdoors and lives several hours north in different type of climate. (China Yunnan x Vietnam Black) x Tom Hill Haze. I initially had offered him seeds but he said he’s not growing this season(were in the end of our winter). I’m not super connected with local cannabis scene… Things aren’t really legal here so it’s a mix… Most of the seed resellers of USA stuff is slot of LIT, Compound, Clearwater, cookie hybrids hybrids type stuff from what I’ve found… Some Spanish/European stuff as well. I got 2 packs from karma from down here, Star dawg x Sour Diesel (regs) and Puro Loco x Melon (fem) from IG resellers. Most growshops have commercial bi brand white label type stuff and then like Dinafem, Sweet seeds, Dutch Passion, etc… Some local breeders though doing some better work, albeit almost all fem… I haven’t grown any yet but do have packs of Guava x FPOG (fems) Wedding cake x Pure Michigan f2 fems and pure Michigan f3 open pollination regs.

1 Like

Cool man thanks for responding. Glad you found another grower down there. Love watching nature programs on Chile…amazing rugged country you live in. You ever need seeds pm me id be more than happy to send some seeds down there to you bro. :v:

1 Like

Here in this water in the summer they separate and isolate from the source and then evaporate it to make sea salt. 2 kilos (a little over 4lbs) cost $2.25 usd.

4 Likes

Mother’s Milk f2- 313

MelvinZ fem- Seattle Chronic

Rhubarb fem freebie (DCSE)- 313

Sour Wonder fem- Strayfox

Gatito Especial- Strayfox

gg4 auto regs- Tonygreen

4 Likes

Amazing collection, not easy to have all of them happy … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks… I do think I have good taste in terms of the genetics I purchase and businesses I support.

So far the large Mother’s Milk and both Sour Wonder are by far the stinkiest during veg… I can’t pinpoint a specific smell but Sour Wonder I would say is a brighter smell and mother’s milk darker/danker type smell.

They are probably not as healthy as they may seem overall… I mean that besides the one gg4 auto that definitely doesn’t like the smaller pot. I’ll try and post pics here and maybe in another appropriate channel on OG.

1. Top leaves new growth has something going on that it’s showing
  2. Some tip curling and bit to dark color on leaves
  3. Some are probably reacting to pot size and are more than ready to be transplanted.

I don’t really have the time this round or any funds to help them out with, nor do I have much ability in diagnosis of what’s going on. Also living where I do I just don’t have the access to different things most of OGers on here do living in USA, Canada, Western Europe etc… @George

If tip goes down and leaves are dark green could be Nitrogen toxicity, post pics here or in the Sick plants section, there’s always people willing to help…
beer3|nullxnull

1 Like