Journal: Re-starting to grow... 17 years later

30.11.23- Today I cut almost all the male branches… Leave one or two for the later ones.
The seeds from the fungus buds are near to completion, but still not ready.
I will try to hold them three weeks more, if the RH permits.

The new incorporations are doing pretty well:

Also, I take apart two small PF seeded and put them in the vegetative room, just to make a test. I read somewhere that this method can be used to speed up seed development, now will see.

5 Likes

15L? :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yes… and I am unable to drop rH. Probably could take some more liters if I put it direct to drain, but for now I am empting the deposit 3 times a day… but because I have not time to change more.
I wait for rain to stop and winds… winds are the only thing that drops humidity here.

3 Likes

Do you live near the coast?

1 Like

“Near” is not the word. I live IN the coast, near the mountain…

3 Likes

They also have a smaller one.

Unless

4 Likes

Now I understand everything :smile: and frankly, you have few problems with that humidity!

1 Like

2.12.23. For now the mold problems appear to be controlled/erradicated. Touch wood.

Pretty frosty for being totally seeded…bubblegum

Pink floyd

Mango widow

Wild Thai

One of the WMBK lives!!

Bogbubble F2 alive also

The BBD going pretty good

10th Planet… One of them topped

They are not growing very fast, but 13-15ºC of temp doesn’t help. But this time I like them being slow, there is two weeks ahead (at last) for the seeded ones… And there is plenty of ladies waiting for the Wild Thai cross

8 Likes

I don’t remember if I tell this before, so I am telling it again.
Remember that Early Haze that hermied and I tried with a clone in LEC?.. Well, it hermied too. So the problem is not the LED lights.

And, I don’t know if this happends to others, but, I’m the only one that is looking everyday to the seeds and see that they go very slooooooow?
It is like painting a door and watching it dry… never ends. :rofl:

2 Likes

hermies suck alot ! so sorry to hear that my friend!
In most cases that I know of, it is due to genetics. Environmental influences can certainly also cause hermies, but I haven’t really seen this very often. But that’s probably because I haven’t had that many different strains in my hands.

in matters of temps i would try to get to minimum of 18 ºC when the lights out ! a catalytic furnace might be a good idea! they also add co2 to the air pretty sure you know that :slight_smile:

i lived in an area where the temps could drop to -20ºC for a couple of weeks the catalytic furnace safed my ass! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I can stand the cold, the plants can stand the cold :rofl:
They are younger than me. :rofl:

That is the worst… Because Mr.Nice had always a great reputation here, and having hermies from his seeds sucks. And more taking in account that I have about 20 of his strains… :sweat:

1 Like

you seem to be more resilent than you plants :smiley: :rofl: :rofl:
yeah this for sure sucks! 20 strains :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: ! from members or brought from a seed company?

I think that’s exactly what santero meant!
You can no longer rely on the old breeders. As I understand it, most of the seeds today are repos (soma, mr nice, and certainly a few more) and they are simply reproduced without sense and understanding.
I am not saying that there are no good repos ! but I would always stick to our community ! I think if you ask you will get everything you are looking for here! above all it is grown with love and knowledge .

here is a picture of mr. nice ssh from JP (guitarzan) . so far she has such a nice growth pattern. hopefully she will throw off enough cuttings in january to fill the tent!

3 Likes

Bought directly at mr.nice. But in auctions, so they was not at the retail price.
Anyway… Many money spent.
I have the Guitarzan SSH also… Waiting because my current cheap ssh is giving me happiness.

I have some feminized BULK seeds that I bought in the shop where I buy all the products, around 1 or 2 euros seed… And they raised good plants.
So, in conclusion, you are never sure where the rabbit will jump. Cheaper seeds… And good smoke and crops…
I am still wanting to plant the Leda Uno again… I have old seeds and new, but I am more confident with KCBrains that with mr.nice now.

1 Like

thats sucks for sure if you have so much hermies!
unfortunately, expensive seeds are no guarantee of success :frowning: so it like you said “you are never sure where the rabbit will jump”

push my thumbs that you`ll find something good in there!!

I’m really looking forward to the SSH. haven’t had a decent haze in a long time. most of what we have here is either contaminated with PGR or the idiots buy terpenes and drip them on. everything smells the same and that can’t be in my opinion. it gets you stoned but isn’t really tasty.

1 Like

1.1.2024. Many days without updates. So here it goes.
Probably this week I will start to cut all seeded plants. Was waiting for some dry days, but they don’t appear.

And other plants from the OverGrow Vault:

Wmbk from @THCeed for the contest… Sloooow. Cool weather here, so at least they are alive. I have many problems this months to root clones and seeds… A dark star is above me… :rofl:

The BBD from @anonymous4289 . Just topped today. I need to repot them.

10th Planet x Bloodcake from @ABushOfKush … Going pretty well. One was uppotted some time ago, and the other is asking for pot change.

And… The last from OG is the BogBubble F2 from @Cartwright

I think that is all for now.

10 Likes

Nice! I just popped a few of those too👍

1 Like

happy new year my friend ! hope you had a good start into 2024!

2 Likes

Happy new year @m0sirys !!
I have a good start… with the computer power supply not working… besides that, all correct :rofl:

2 Likes

you too?`fucking powersupplys :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the new one costs me 90 bukcs :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Good luck this year everyone!:wave:

2 Likes