Journal: Re-starting to grow... 17 years later

12.2.24 - Nexxt round… Today I changed the timer to 12/12 again, and another STS spray to the Wild Thai in hopes of feminized crosses this time.
And here arrives a question, I sprayed this morning, I know that it is better to spray at night, but I arrive late from work.
So, those of you that played with STS, when do you prefer to apply it? Have you good results?.
I am doing 0,5mM dosage, if I am not wrong.

5 Likes

I have sprayed with lights on every time I have used STS. Never seen a problem except when too much runs into the soil. Not sure my exact dosage.

4 Likes

Touchdown! I did get a good laugh out of the postcard. Thank you @Piter!

10 Likes

Thanks for telling!..

Hope that you find something you like!

4 Likes

Good Afternoon brotha, :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

It arrived yesterday, Thanks again brotha!

10 Likes

Yuhu… many thanks for the info!

It was faster than I expected.

3 Likes

15.2.24 - Ahhh… I did not remember that I still has one Wild Thai seeded that I put to revegetting with seeds to see if they end develop. So today I chopped her… we have almost two weeks raining all day long and near the sea, so better cut it now before she could get some mould. Cutted and over the dehumidifier… chuked some seeds from one little bud… they are ready for fun.

The ladys flowering tent are stretching, so a couple more days and change to flowering nutes. The WT STSd is still without signs of male flowers, but it is normal… just is 3 or so days since switching.

11 Likes

25.2.24 - This week I was very occupied trying to solve some “work” problems.
Stressed, without sleeping, wanting to kill “somebody”… well… now I have let that “problem” away… so I hope that I could do a “picture show” this week.

The Wild Thai that is being STSd is still not showing nothing male.
The 10thPlanet #1 is a female and is flowering with the others.
The BBD has opened his wings, now have more free horizontal space and start open the branches.

I have one Wild Thai x PF growing… to see how it develops.

Gnats came back. So I am spraying the leaves and the coco with BTI… hope it controls them.

And… I need to defoliate again… it is a mess of leaves :rofl: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Safe and sound, my friend! Many many thanks. You’ll know as soon as they’re up…I should be able to find space for some here soon ish :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Many thanks for the notifycation!
Glad they made it safe.

2 Likes

Letter arrived going to start a few of each for outdoor much appreciated @Piter

3 Likes

Well, life goes on and I have to delay the picture time. A great friend since teens, has passed away… Almost suddenly… Fuck cancer!!!
A great person with a heart that can not fit his body.

I am totally screwed. :sob:

2 Likes

man sorry to hear that my friend!:frowning: sending best wishes an wellbeings to you and your friends family!!!

1 Like

My condolences to you and his family!

1 Like

Mi sentido pésame!

1 Like

Sad news :slightly_frowning_face:

I am sorry for your loss @Piter

1 Like

Damn, man. Sending love your way. I’m really sorry. Fuck cancer.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that @Piter. Can’t imagine what that feels like. Take some time and reach out if you want to talk.

1 Like

Your other family is here, if you need us.
Stay lifted, my friend.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss Piter, the night sky gained another star, sending you love and healing brother.

1 Like