Journal: Re-starting to grow... 17 years later

hi piter!,

looking good at your side

i`m with tejas on that!!! removing leaves helps alot with air circulation. and for sure helps the lower braches to get some light! imo never a bad idea!

1 Like

21.5.23 - space problems still… :rofl:

The 88g13hp ABC. @Middleman

The Green olive @PioneerValleyOG :

Yellow leaves because I was half feeding them, at least till I can do another space for them…

The SKLKz3WCBM @Tracker … Biggest leaves of them all. Now at the far, and I am not going to move them for the photo:

And the flowering ladies:

9 Likes

Everything looking very nice!

3 Likes

Yes, they look healthy.
Some yellow leaves in the clones but it is because I am half feeding them, so they give me time to prepare another space …

The flowering females are now 2 weeks into flowering- since 12/12 change… hope that they not grow many more… because they are about 1,5m now :sweat_smile: and only 50 cm more free up, minus lights… well, ejem…

4 Likes

29.5.23. – Just starting the 4th week of flowering…
(12/12 swich was 7.5.23)

The PinkFloyd BT… :

The SSH… reaching the skies:

The Bubblegum:

Ye old White Widow:

Well, I improvised a new space for the clones, so this week will putthe other space of the not-tent to flowering also. I have to flush so many mothers…because there is many many clones.

I think that the ladies are developing well after 21 days… What do you think?
In consideration: they are flowering with two 65w leds fixtures…“el cheapo”…

Edit: As the other space will be switching to 12/12, I will move some of this to the new space for a couple days, just to give a _Golden rain_to lower branches…

6 Likes

Everything looking very healthy!
Saludos tío!

2 Likes

Yes, they look good.
I feel that I must trim some more leaves, but I don’t want to stress them now.
This week will start flowering the SKLKz3WCBM and the CskDogs (Kristy og)…but one of them I’m not completely sure to be female.

3 Likes

You… Are. Awesome.

2 Likes

looks sweet piter! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

1/6/23 - Today was playing “mamas & papas”… (mums &dads)

So I hope that the Pink Floyd BT have plenty of seeds with his twin brother Pink Floyd LT… I already have a name for the descendants: Incest Haze :rofl: (Pink Floyd is 25% Afghan, 25% Skunk, 50% Haze)

Also made some seeds with the Wild thai and Critical Skunk#1.
Tomorrow will keep playing… muahahahahaha :rofl:

EDIT: When I say made some seeds… I mean… pollinate… still soon to see the results.

2 Likes

7/6/23. One month into flowering:
The SSH:

The Pink Floyd BT:

The Bubblegum:

And the White widow (meh):

I don’t see many resin in this, and some trichomes appear to be brown. Perhaps because it dried one day, or perhaps accidental pollination when I was playing with pollen (mmm but only this?).
I look all days to her if I can find any nanners, bit it is clean. Perhaps it wasn’t born to be kept. Smoke will tell.

7 Likes

And a small analysis:

The SSH long straigh pistils, not very dense buds for now, but lot of them.

The Pink Floyd BT: densier buds than SSH, not as dense as the Bubblegum, but looks good to keep. Hope it is more in the haze side.

The Bubblegum: very, very dense buds. Lots of resin. It appears frosted.

The White Widow:… Meh, “ni fu ni fa”. Time and smoke will tell.

7 Likes

Looking good for not growing for 17 years. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes… And considering that this time I use tap water… They have didn’t much trouble.
Years ago I was watering from a mointain fountain. The best water of this zone.

Bu the way, cheap lights, 3L buckets, and with only a month I am pretty happy with the results for now.

4 Likes

loóking great bro! :innocent:

1 Like

14/6/23- Five weeks into flowering

The Pink Floyd BT has many brown pistils, I think, for only 5 weeks, any comment? For the Pink Floyd, MrNice says that it is a 10-12 weeker with some in 9 weeks.

1. Small pot? It is Coco substrate in 3 liter. Years ago I growed in coco in smaller pots and no problem unless having to watering twice a day.
  2. Touched by me? I was moving them and touched them and they probably brushed with other plants. Could be this?
  3. Accidental pollination? But if it where that, then seeds could be seen developing, as it happends with the pollinated ones (in other tent)
  4. It is normal? Well I don’t know, that’s why I ask.
  5. I read that with LED light that could be a little earlier, but… well I think it is much early.

The super silver haze:

The bubblegum:

Pretty frosted.

And the white widow… I’m tired of searching for nanners, and I don’t find any… It is fully seeded

What is strange for me, is that I think that only she is seeded, she wasn’t pollinated (unless accidentally). The pollinated plants are in other separated space.

So I think:

1. Nanners!.. But I can’t find anything.
  2. Accidental pollination?.. But only this? It is sidestep with the bubblegum (and it is clean and frosty).
  3. I don’t have any clue.
    Well, I have some clone of her, and will try when this round finish. But I think that it is definitively not a keeper at all. When the clones will be flowering, then I could check if that was my fault ( accidental pollination) or if it is plant fault.

The Bubblegum is in 5 liter pot… the PF (BT) in 3 liter… the rest… I don’t remember now.

4 Likes

Ummm Some minutes ago I went to see the ladies… and opened the tents because there is 31ºC and when I went to turn off a external fan… a light turns on on my head… could possibly be this??
When I dismantled a small tent where I was flowering the critical skunk, the side of this flowering chamber was put aside… in front of the external fan… and when the wardrobe is opened, one of the doors “cut” the air (because it closes to 45º itself) and the other is opened just in front of the White widow… so perhaps this could be the seed answer. :sweat_smile: (anyway, will see how the clones do)

And… the other chamber is in one week flowering, and they are throwing pistils and reaching skies, so I think I have to bend the top of the plants… well, as I said before… it goes off of control.

In this chamber is the sklzm3 flowering
EDIT: when I talk about the sidewall of the dismantled chamber, I am thinking in possible pollen that was still sticked to it. I sprayed with water, but perhaps some pollen survived…

1 Like

best guess would be not enough airflow (if pollination isnt it) especially if temps are high, cant see any clear venting in your earlier pics of the set up, what is the source of your intake? interested in your grow, would probably rig up something similar and hide it around the house if i could draw my own air from outside the house and prep it for intake (you could sacrifice a chamber/room in the there for air control but something further from the lights will help to keep temps stable). rooting for you bud.

1 Like

Hi, it has some holes, about four of 3" - 10cm , more or less, in top corners, bottom corners and middle sides. Also, as it is a “wardrobe” (was, someday), then it is not hermetic closed.

As the temps here are raising, I am thinking of changing the 12/12 cicle, and move it to be on on nights and off in days. Anyway that will not give me much better temps, because it is in an attic and pretty warm there.

Anyway, I will try to change the fan for a more potent one.

Thanks.

2 Likes

18.6.23 Bad news on the new flowering females. In the second tent I saw TWO hermies.

That was the GG4 from EG. Many lone balls in different branches.

But another bad news… Also CSK Dogs by @Tracker end up with some nanners.

So… Two fallen soldiers.

I will try to flower some of the clones I previously made of them, in case was some stress, but then, they are susceptible to herm on stress.

5 Likes