Jr peters for hydro growers or coir growers

have any of you salt growers used jr peters fertilizers?

What is a salt grower? I don’t understand the question my man. . . I like mega crop with my coco coir grow

@Hoodini People who use Ion/salt based nutrients, useually non organic growers like me.

I use GHE Bloom and micro for flower, and home mixed salt based 14-3-23 NPK + micros for veg.

No experiance with Jr Peters sry.

2 Likes

Well hot damn thanks for teaching me something new :+1::+1: good job bro
@Palindrome

2 Likes

I have used three different Peter’s fertilizers over the past twenty years or so…for my soil-less grows. Never used coir.
Their Jack’s Dynamic Duo and Citrus FeEd.
Citrus FeED alone, only for the last five years or so.
I am a satisfied consumer.

3 Likes

It used to be great back in the day when Peters actually made it. I have “read” it has not changed and I’ve had an unopened container of it for a while. Used to be it would fix any nutrient issue if you used to 20-20-20. Bet it’s been 20 years since I have used any.

3 Likes

a person whom grows with bottle fertilizers.

i was just wanting to say. jr peter just launches exclusive cannabis line called jack’s nutrients

that good they have just launched a exclusive cannabis fertlizer call jack’s nutrients.

jr peter has just launced a line just for cannabis called jack’s nutrients.

No, it’s a grower who use ion based nutrients.

What type of container your nutes come in have no importance, as organic ferts also come in bottles :smiley:

I’ll stick to what I know, don’t care much for the name. I look at whats in the bottle, that way I know what I am adding to my plants. I find very few of the “cannabis fert companys” list whats in the bottle, GHE and AN does and their basic 3 combo line have always worked fu***** awesome.

Why don’t you just order some of that Jack’s stuff and give it a try if you wanna know?

I can tell you GHE 3 combo line is great, so if you wanna go with the sure thing, tested thru decades and made for cannabis. Thats where I would put my money and forget about all the additives!

1 Like