Juicy Woo and others

Hitching a ride in the backseat here! Love what you got going!

4 Likes

Good idea @Moka,@MahaKala always puts on a show for narrow leaf lovers…

5 Likes

6weeks in…

31 Likes

that was thaish pheno and this pheno has different structure.

juice001 (3)

31 Likes

28 Likes

Great looking plant @MAHAKALA!

5 Likes

thanks! this particular pheno smells like sour burgundy wine with some sour cherries tones and hazy background…

edit: I just smoked it first sample of such pheno it is quicker than those less colorful ones, these phenos with dark green leafs and reddish hues are flo influenced it seems, at least in taste department, when I can taste some chocolate with burgundy taste… aftertaste lasts for sometime too. effect is very uplifting, it is so uplifting to the point where it is almost unpleasant… initially it is little bit jittery and coming in waves - features from haze male.

15 Likes

more green pheno, it doesnt smell sour like those darker reddish ones. very thai smell, spicy woody for sure. and bubblegummy…

26 Likes

I am testing new creation, DF13haze

17 Likes

Looks great! Any smells yet? Is it F13 x THH?

4 Likes

when using this very dominat male, smells will be very sour always and mother was sour savory. so SOUR!

mother is not f13, but f13 pheno of diesel x f13. it is chocolate/fuely and like I said sour savory.

cant say much about it and even dont want as juicy woo totally surprised me, how much it is trance-like weed, almost like some african sativa… but different as juicy makes you feel very mild and soft… spiritual, magic and shamanic. I didnt await it at all.

so who knows what we can await from df13hz…

13 Likes

30 Likes

selected cut of juicy pheno is in bloom now.

19 Likes

Such fantastic sativas! Love how you have made your Selections

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

I am glad you enjoy juicy show. this is cherry phenotype, I am very familiar with cherry pie x dosidos from docta, and this is very similar smell, but it is without fuel and is more herbal, the effect is thaihaze one…

17 Likes

I have two Juicy Woos going this fall, still in veg and not yet sexed. Also one Tropical Boogie. The Tropical Boogie is still my #1 favorite smoke this summer, along with my stretchy spindly Red Snake cut. I could pretty much just smoke these two forever and be content, hehe…

7 Likes

Two Juicy Woos and a Tropical Boogie getting ready to go into flower. Unsexed still and I did top them. Neville’s Haze x Panama from Ace in the background.

15 Likes

beautiful plants as always TT. fingers crossed you get some females :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

One Juicy Woo is a confirmed female! The other was male and I culled it this week, along with the Tropical Boogie which was also male. I will post pics soon. Really excited for this one Maha, and I will probably try to take a couple of cuts this time. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Started some training today on the only female of the bunch. Juicy Woo…

17 Likes