Juicy Woo and others

I have two or three phenotypes of Chocolate funk. The first to emerge from the soil has had eleven bladed fan leaves for several nodes. The second to emerge from the soil has overtaken the first in height and may just now be putting out elven-bladed leaves. The third one is the shortest with the largest and fattest bladed fan leaves.

13 Likes

Juicy Woo’s

16 Likes

Acid Beauties

19 Likes

that beauty will be big… I am so curious what pheno you will get. it is always surprise with AB for me… vietnamese is more close to thai than laos… very similar. still different. I mean those green phenos of black vietnamese

juicy is more predictable. cherry pheno I loved… yummy herbal cherries on exhale… little metal shop tones. very balanced smoke… also juicy grape pheno was off the charts, less compact and longer flowering, but the effect was woah… I smoked it so quickly, that creamy sourness musk!

8 Likes

transplanted the Chocolate Funk into one-gallon fabric pots. I then tied them down and around the lip of the pot. When I did this to the #2 Funk the stem folded and split vertically in several places. It is a hollow-stem plant. My last two hollow stems from seed were males.

7 Likes

DJ Short´s stuff is also hollow stem, even females. he is using chocolate thai in his breeding. so let see what you will get… it will be some thaihaze :smiley:

4 Likes

incense sticks, it may be off topic, as it has no thai in it, so not friend of juicy… you can see it on that dark color.

3 Likes

Acid Beauty

10 Likes

All the smaller plants were blown completely sideways by Tropical storm Hillary. Not this Acid Beuty. Stood strong.

9 Likes

Think this another Acid Beauty. The storm seems to have misplaced my name tags.

(Edit). Above is Juicy Woo.

Here’s the late grove planted AB

18 Likes

looks happy, keep it up!

2 Likes

I love that juicy… soo sexy…

yeah I saw some floods in tv caused by that tropical storm… great your plants survived Humbl. it looks like it was not so bad at you or?

juicy bud from Arizona

15 Likes

Chocolate Funk The #1 Plant is putting out thirteen-bladed leaves and is looking nice… I have been adding fresh aloe vera to their waterings and the roots love the stuff. I love Big Roots and I can not lie.

14 Likes

Yeah, I lost a few branches and had to prop up just about everything that was bent sideways. All in all not too bad. Just came back from a backpacking trip in the Sierras. Looks like everything is recovering nicely.

Juicies

And Acid Beauties

16 Likes

and you know already if you got some females???

2 Likes

hey! look at second juicy… looks like thai. I am little envious here… you will get so much joy from her… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: you will be harvester of love, kindness and… love!

hehehhe few branches are okay, I thought more about damaged roof or water in the house LOL I guess I am too influenced by catastrophic tv news hahahahaha

4 Likes

I am not sure about all three. One is a male and I believe the other two are females. The #1 Plant is a male

The other two are possible females. #2 the hollow stem and #3 the shorter broader leafed plant/

4 Likes

you will see. it is funny sometimes, with thai genetics… is everything okay with them? no ph swings?

I know it is frowned upon, but I have never ph anything, They are doing great as far as I can tell. I will be cutting the two seeded plants(Bodhi Spirit Train F3 females x Useful Seeds Chocolate Diesel F3 Pollen) in a couple of weeks. By then the Supafreak should be seeding. Once that is done I will move everything out of the basement and clean it top to bottom.

After that, I will move the six clones I purchased from a site sponsor into the flower tent. By this point, I will have Chocolate Funk clones growing. I figure sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas I will have Chocolate Funk in the flower tent.

4 Likes

yeah from cuts it is the best way to flower it out. sounds like good plan…

from cut indoors it is needed for perfect dial in of it.

unless you have climate for it. this Acid Beauty is grown in Hamakua… I think she loves climate there. smoke will be nuts"

11 Likes