Juicy Woo and others

I think you showed that pic…

well well well mindblower is really amazing imo. mr. shine combines with hawaiian just perfectly… creates exactly what I want… new form of haze hybrid. unusual strong terps… unique on its own… I am amazed by terps of chocolate pheno… just amazing, not fruity at all LOL

1 Like

20 Likes

Two Juicy Woos in grove today

13 Likes

Chocolate_Funk-300x300

Three Chocolate Funk

8 Likes

looks promising bro.

this is juicy, just finished, in Arizona

12 Likes

great! keep us updated please!!!

1 Like

yes some chemical smell. it quite loud right? but you guys have to try chocolate pheno of MB… it is heaven on the planet Earth… really unique bouquet which is very hard to describe…

4 Likes

16 Likes

I smoked MB already, but it is better to grow it myself.

it sure is more pungent than juicy LOL but I still miss juicy smoke…

I have to put citric sour mango thai at first place, as favorite for me… second is silver sour curry thai and third juicy! fruit thai… fourth place has chocolate thai… then long behind them there is brown floral thai…

those brown thai phenos I got in acid beauty and grandfunk… not in juicy or mindblower or boogie… certain genetic combination brings it on day light… these phenos are super strong… it is usually very long flowering, 100 day plus… but it is never so much fun as citric sour mango ones…

grandfunk brown bitch

16 Likes

Very Loud! One guy who grows that cut alongside chems and diesels says it easily competes with them in terms of how loud the smell is…

5 Likes

let me tell you I didnt expect it will be so good when I was making it. I was more focused on grandfunk and juicy, and mindblower I planned as commercial cross… but it seems it is much more…

loud hawaiian haze… with chocolate and silver thai mixes…

I gave some seeds of MB to Mike from top dawg. he could confirm loudness of MB…

I love that smell of MB, so unusual and new…

7 Likes

The big shiny Acid Beauty.

I had given the other female AB to a friend along with a Blueberry and Super Malawi Haze. The AB is far right.

The final AB male has been starved and strained in a 1 gallon 3/4 full of soil…except wait a minute, are those microscopic pistils I see?

Looking surprisingly good given how I’ve been treating my males. So, I decided to put her in the grove in a 20 gallon fabric pot with a good helping of EWC. It will be like a smorgasbord compared to what she’s been receiving.

I put her up the hill from her sister in ground on the left, so she doesn’t feel short.

4 Likes

I’m thinking of topping shiny AB again and bushing her out because I don’t really feel like bringing the grove ladder down to deal with a 14’ plant. I have several that are likely going to be 10’+ no matter what.

2 Likes

you can top it, but it will not change anything… it doesnt matter imo, you will see in flowering. I am curious you say it is shiny… I think I didnt get such pheno…

mindblower

10 Likes

@MAHAKALA The Chocolate Funk are going strong. I moved them to larger pots this morning with a little extra added in layers to the soil in each container.

The #1 Plants next set of leaves are 9 pointed.

The #2 Plant isnt as mature as the #1 it is a few days behind in growth. From my poor eyes it looks like its next set will also be 9 pointed.

The #3 Plant looks different from the first two.

12 Likes

it is easy to grow imo. compared to pure haze, of course. treat her right and she will reward you :smiley:

mindblower

this one is more thai looking

14 Likes

Three Young Chocolate Funk

16 Likes

Chocolate Funk 1 the first to break ground is putting out 11-bladed leaves. They are strong healthy plants. They did have a leaf muncher, I think it is gone now. I will be keeping a very close eye on the plants.

16 Likes

fingers crossed you get brown pheno for chocolate to the max… but sour mango/chocolate pheno was one the strongest herb I have ever smoked…

mindblower

18 Likes

surrealV2, this is typical structure I get at many toms haze crosses.

20 Likes