Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

make it 3 sir…

but there are 6 with minor damage that look good enough to pop…hope it crushed all the males

5 Likes

USPS is misbehaving :angry:

6 Likes

Looks like two new packages. No worries

5 Likes

all good sir… still dropped 6 regardless… so we’ll see how they go

2 Likes

going to have to start shipping ink pens again. lol

4 Likes

https://www.lowes.com/pd/PLASKOLITE-2-5-ft-x-3-ft-3-9878-mil-Corrugated-Plastic-Sheet/3381288

2 Likes

Spoke to the postmaster and let her know. She was furious when I told her what had been going on. Said these should not be going any where near a sorter.
Replacement will be there Monday.
:wink:

8 Likes

youd think postal workers would know bubble envelopes from small manilla ones…

3 Likes

Said something about tracers that can be used to see where it’s happening, and apparently these should always be on a belt. It’s the humans effing me.

5 Likes

It probably saves them time, and they don’t care about much besides their time.

4 Likes

Took a few rips before I went there. Kept me chill.

It’s Friday, eff it.

6 Likes

i had work issues today that caused me to leave early…but I’ll be back there tomorrow lol

It was Friday and I didn’t need that negativity haha

on with the show!

3 Likes

That’s the stuff I’ve been using to mail my seeds. They go through the shorter oK, some crushed but most survive. If I were making money, I would just use the padded envelopes though, much safer.

2 Likes

Results so far. Not surprised by a couple as I always try and use the iffy ones myself. I expect better from the rest of the testers.

One of the Durban x Slayer babies wanting me to take notice.

My next update will be at planting in to solo cups.

17 Likes

that might be the most beautiful seedling I’ve ever seen haha

5 Likes

was gonna put them in a paper towel when I got home but 4 of the 6 are showing taproots already lol
in the soil they go… in a bit… gotta find my planters…

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA

That should do it!

Always about the bottom line huh!?

May i suggest using these… @LED_Seedz $10 for 1000 units.

https://www.amazon.com/G2PLUS-Pieces-Disposable-Centrifuge-Attached/dp/B01DBMUE7W/ref=pd_sim_328_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01DBMUE7W&pd_rd_r=CZ67MEHWZG0NA2G63FHY&pd_rd_w=SJXpj&pd_rd_wg=qMIJw&psc=1&refRID=CZ67MEHWZG0NA2G63FHY&dpID=41zUWpqeVaL&preST=SX342_QL70&dpSrc=detail

5 Likes

Forging ahead.

Color already on that Durban Slayer.

Want to hear of this one’s plight for sure.

5 Likes

Durban x SFV OG
Waiting for tap roots and shells to burst open.

8 Likes

I am going to upgrade the lighting for these to the Ray44 see if I can try and keep up (knowing it ain’t happening).

Any recommendations for distance above the soil?

7 Likes